HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Why yes i do, 20% + 22%. :D No, i don't think any of us dare say we have any factual info on any date regarding the TB.

UNC

Reaction score
They ended it, but those of us who have a NE2 coming up were supposed to still be grandfathered in for one last time.
I am eligible for an upgrade as of February. They didn't tell me I would receive any extra money off the device. It used to be $50.

I'm eligible as of February too. I just ent on the website and went through the Upgrade Phone process and it verified $30 off.

If you wait for the end of a two year agreement you get $50 off, if you take the early upgrade you pay the "full" subsidized price.

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm wondering it anyone has been into a Verizon store and asked what the price will be on the Thunderbolt if you get a one year contract. Since I am seeing nothing about this I am thinking this might be like the Iphone and only available on a two year deal or else you pay full price. I called my nearby store and was on hold for about 15 minutes and gave up.

BGKris

Reaction score
I'm wondering it anyone has been into a Verizon store and asked what the price will be on the Thunderbolt if you get a one year contract. Since I am seeing nothing about this I am thinking this might be like the Iphone and only available on a two year deal or else you pay full price. I called my nearby store and was on hold for about 15 minutes and gave up.

I called my local V store. They don't know the 1 year pricing yet.

champaned_out

Reaction score
I was really considering the one yr contract with the tb, but after seeing how its going to stay 30/month for unl data I'm opting for the 2yr so I have have that unlimited 4G for longer
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

georgek

Reaction score
How many people are going from a 1 year contract to a 2 year to lock in data prices? I'm on a one year and trying to see if it's worth it.

roosterbrews

Reaction score
Anyone with BB expierence know if the $30 discount on my verizon acct is good at BB as well. I preordered and was hoping to get the extra 30 but I have a sinking feeling it is at verizon only.

atmcgill97

Reaction score
So excited! I live in the suburbs of Detroit so I have 4g Coverage! Unlimited 4g!!!!!!!!!!!

shortsxit

Reaction score
I was really considering the one yr contract with the tb, but after seeing how its going to stay 30/month for unl data I'm opting for the 2yr so I have have that unlimited 4G for longer

That plan makes no sense. If you get a 1 year contract, there is nothing that will force you to change your data plan after one year. At the very worst, they might make you change if you get a new phone--so just don't get a new phone.

EgooEspada

Reaction score

I think it'll be smarted if you get it on a 1yr just in case. You have to option to upgrade after the 1yr is up and decided from there. You won't have to upgrade, but you'll have that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.