HTC Thunderbolt 4G Signup Page Live

DKunch

Reaction score
Im hoping that Delaware will get it relatively quickly... we got V-cast pretty quick... but i guess since were nestled right inbetween Philly, DC and Bmore that helps us lol.

pizza3

Reaction score
Charlotte has had 4G for a little while now but only for those laptop do-hickeys. Other than downloading music and videos and game playing what would be the benefit in just ordinary phone use. Would the internet be a lot faster? Would it cost more? Or is it just another pointless geeky talking point?

bhawks

Reaction score
I live in a suburb of chicago, about 25 minutes away, I know chicago is one of the first lte places, but does anyone know how far it will reach? Or will it mostly be for the downtown areas?

jamkelle

Reaction score
Just signed up, after having droid 1 for a year it'll be nice to have the dual core

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
I live in a suburb of chicago, about 25 minutes away, I know chicago is one of the first lte places, but does anyone know how far it will reach? Or will it mostly be for the downtown areas?

Most of the suburbs around LTE cities are covered. Just to be sure though, why don't you check: 4G LTE Network | Verizon Wireless

Yep, I found that I'm right on the fringe in my Chicago-area location. My job is covered but my house 15 miles west is not. I checked various addresses in between and it looks like coverage ends out near Route 59 if you are familiar.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I feel your pain blackhawk... where I work, I'm good. Where I live.. see you in 2015.

ABNER.STERLING

Reaction score
One of the first lte places, but does anyone know how far it will reach? Or will it mostly be for the downtown areas.....