HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGKris

Reaction score
So I just called a local verizon store..it's $249.99 and they don't know the 1 year yet..we'll find out thurs I guess! First come, first serve :D

pjo1966

Reaction score
I just spoke with Verizon Customer Service. He had no information regarding the price of the Thunderbolt, but he told me my NE2 would give me a $30 discount. I thought it was much more than that. Does that sound right?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I just spoke with Verizon Customer Service. He had no information regarding the price of the Thunderbolt, but he told me my NE2 would give me a $30 discount. I thought it was much more than that. Does that sound right?
They ended ne2 so anything they offer right now is generous, not for us at all but what can you do?

pjo1966

Reaction score
They ended ne2 so anything they offer right now is generous, not for us at all but what can you do?

They ended it, but those of us who have a NE2 coming up were supposed to still be grandfathered in for one last time.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

They ended it, but those of us who have a NE2 coming up were supposed to still be grandfathered in for one last time.
I am eligible for an upgrade as of February. They didn't tell me I would receive any extra money off the device. It used to be $50.

pjo1966

Reaction score

I am eligible for an upgrade as of February. They didn't tell me I would receive any extra money off the device. It used to be $50.

I'm eligible as of February too. I just ent on the website and went through the Upgrade Phone process and it verified $30 off.

Reaction score
question, I bought a phone 2 weeks ago from Friday, so if i wanna change my mind, i'm within my 14 days...but if we already sent in for the mail in rebate, does that mean i wont be able to return my phone?

Element Box

Reaction score
I couldn't wait any longer last week and bought an X, thursday is time to exchange =)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jokerz

Reaction score
Im glad when.I reserved this phone at BB I chose to put the $50 down on a BestBuy gift card. I am no longer getting the Thunderbolt and will be looking forward to one of the later (better) 4G phones that will be.released on Verizon

Sent from my MB860 using DroidForums App

Cool story bro!

hahahaha yea what a stupid comment. Why would you even waste your time posting that. Everyone is excited about this phone coming out and you had to make a useless negative comment like that. Good luck with your new(better) phones that don't exist.

jcbsides

Reaction score
I couldn't wait any longer last week and bought an X, thursday is time to exchange =)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Same but an DInc. I wanted an HTC phone so that the transition would be a little easier. So far I love my DInc and I know I will absolutely adore my TB

Status
Not open for further replies.