HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhall238

Reaction score
I just spoke with Verizon Customer Service. He had no information regarding the price of the Thunderbolt, but he told me my NE2 would give me a $30 discount. I thought it was much more than that. Does that sound right?

I'm pretty sure I had gotten an email that said I was going to get $50. I need to find that email and print it out for when I go into the store. Has anyone gotten the price on a 1 year commitment?

I have to wait till the 22nd of March anyway to be able to get 1 year, and now that I think about it I will be giving up the $50 since it says you get that with a new 2 year contract.

kparks

Reaction score
im prolly still gonna wait on a review and end up ordering it when its backorderd HAHAHA!! but im not going to buy and keep a phone for 2 years "IF" it has any problems i know that.. so can wait to see how this thing plays out im sure HTC fixed everything that was wrong with it anyway they have a good REP!

mitchb2

Reaction score
Is the Thunderbolt completely customizable like the Droid? More specifically, I love Launcher Pro. Will I still be able to configure that on the TB?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score

Purgatoiry

Reaction score
the TB description on BB says...

microSD card slot
Allows you to store or transfer media (card not included).

Unless their description is wrong on the BB site, there would be no reason to buy it from them. can anyone confirm?

TcRoc

Reaction score

microSD card slot

Unless their description is wrong on the BB site, there would be no reason to buy it from them. can anyone confirm?

That would be a load of crap if they are pulling that

Reaction score
thunderbolt releasing on thursday... finally.

congrats guys! :)

i'll check it out in a local store that day, still like the 4.3 screen and ffc and new sense... and my mom likes my phone. alternate upgrade again?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
5500 posts and we still dont have the tb but atleast we have a release date.

TheOldFart

Reaction score

microSD card slot

That would be a load of crap if they are pulling that

A Class 4 32GB microSDHC is at least $80 right now at both Amazon and Newegg, so that would be a ripoff if true. However, I don't see BB being that dishonest. They aren't one of those low cost camera stores that take everything but the camera out of the box and then charge huge prices for everything that comes packaged with the camera.

jawa6969

Reaction score
Is the Thunderbolt completely customizable like the Droid? More specifically, I love Launcher Pro. Will I still be able to configure that on the TB?

You should be able to use Launcher Pro if you wish. Anyone with knowledge of Sense know if you can use the launcher of your choice?

I may try out sense for a while. Folks seem to like it.

Horst3

Reaction score
What do you think the chances of the BB preorders showing up tomorrow are?

Status
Not open for further replies.