Thunderbolt Rumor Roundup

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
I think people are going by verizon and not BestBuy. I think bestbuy will have the phone on the 14th. We will see what happens... Truthfully lol, i never asked how much the phone was when i reserved it lol... ah well we will see.

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Just say NO! I won't see 4g for quite awhile and may just buy a 3g phone until prices drop. I hope echos others feelings. Prices are unreasonable.

want a droid

Reaction score
Truthfully lol, i never asked how much the phone was when i reserved it lol... ah well we will see.

Wouldn't have mattered if you had asked. Best Buy and no one, but Verizon, know what the price will be. If there is no announcement before the 14th do you still think your Best Buy will be selling it on the 14th?

I don't know if you read in the other thread, but a member said he'd eat his blackberry if the phone came out before March. I'll eat my Droid2 if Best Buy goes a single day or more selling the ThunderBolt while Verizon isn't.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

geoff5093

Reaction score
Personally I don't want to be the first to get a 4G phone, I'd rather wait to make sure there aren't some major issues.

Woodstorm

Reaction score
If they make late february we'll all consider this a win. Look for a March release though really. If I get any more info I'll post it.\

Edit : If you arent happy with this those waiting on the Bionic will be real unhappy when I can give some info on that release

Seeing as a dual core optimized version of Android won't be out until April, I don't see the Bionic anywhere in Q2. At least it's not being pushed out before it's done?.

Sent from my GSBv1.2 using DroidForums App

huskur

Reaction score
Well i was thinking of purchasing this phone out of contract. At 750 bucks though i think i will have to put that on hold. 500 maybe 600 at most i would get it but 750 is just to steep. The part that sucks is i am not due for upgrade for over a year:icon_eek:

snider.1993

Reaction score
Best Buy?

i used to work at in best buy mobile, usually any phone with the model number is exclusive to best buy, so im wondering is this i diff model of the thunderbolt? or is it exclusive?

sb1831

Reaction score
i used to work at in best buy mobile, usually any phone with the model number is exclusive to best buy, so im wondering is this i diff model of the thunderbolt? or is it exclusive?

EDIT with the model number BBY

Are people complaining about the subsidized price or the retail price? Either way, could someone tell me why? People want something that's better than the iPhone but don't want to pay as much for it? An iphone out of contract costs 750 last i checked. New technology, new network, new prices.

Doesn't anyone remember the ridiculous price jump in phones when they went from analog to digital? Or when clamshells first came out? i think I paid $800 for a Motorola Startac...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
People want something that's better than the iPhone but don't want to pay as much for it? An iphone out of contract costs 750 last i checked.

Best Buy sells the IP4 32gig for $799 on VZW, and $699 on AT&T!

Thevaristy

Reaction score
let's settle this once and for all....

The Bolt wont be seen until March " at best " and pricing is unknown...

Now i'm told it's $349 with a $100 mir so $249 on contract or new line...

that's it on the bolt for me tonight

Miami, I love you man, but this makes no sense at all. Either someone is playing with you, or you are playing with us. Release date aside, you are saying they are going back to mail in rebates? Plus we have a Best Buy circular showing the price, and basically outing the date.