HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadScientist

Reaction score
anyone holding out for the incredible 2?
That's actually the one I'm looking for. I'm honestly not really interested in LTE.

Then why come to the TB threads? These posts aren't on topic nor productive and will only spawn issues in the thread. Please take this elsewhere in the forum.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
anyone holding out for the incredible 2?
That's actually the one I'm looking for. I'm honestly not really interested in LTE.

Then why come to the TB threads? These posts aren't on topic nor productive and will only spawn issues in the thread. Please take this elsewhere in the forum.

Excuse me? I can make my post where I please, thank you. And after monitoring ALL of the Thunderbolt threads with the rest of the staff, I don't believe you have a place to tell me where and what I can post.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

Excuse me? I can make my post where I please, thank you. And after monitoring ALL of the Thunderbolt threads with the rest of the staff, I don't believe you have a place to tell me where and what I can post.

hahaah you tell him!!

Cokeman7

Reaction score

Wow, so now the Mods are flaming. He did say Please.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
By the way, for those looking at picking up the Thunderbolt on opening day, please keep an eye on battery life. It could wear fast. When you do start your initial charges, try to see if it requires a bump charge. Those that are familiar with the Incredible will know the necessity of those. HTC was supposed to have fixed the charging issue, want to see if they carried through on this phone. Hopefully it will as the rest of it does look like a great unit. Initial reviews are definitely favorable.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
I am happy its FINALLY coming, when will Verizon start doing away with the unlimited data? Cuz I hope to get the phone before its tiered.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.