How to get a Droid 2 with your Droid 1 warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detonation

Reaction score
If you send your droid 1 in to verzion should you do a factory reset>?

You don't have to but I'd recommend it so that any of your personal info is not on it. Depending on your issue, its likely Verizon will suggest doing a factory reset to troubleshoot it anyways.

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
I have a good friend that works for Verizon. I'll see what he can do for me. He already told me the warehouse was out of refurb D1s. I'll see what he can do...prolly nothing. The bad thing is he is 2 hours away. Maybe I could mail it to him.

shakeytrigger

Reaction score
Droid X for Droid as FRU

I called last week because I've been through two batteries since the froyo update, and still my droid wouldn't last a half the day. I called verizon tech. support and to my surprise I'm currently waiting for my new Droid X to show up tomorrow. At first they told me to expect a Droid 2 or the Incredible, but wow I guess when you've been through six droids already, their ya go.

iPirate

Reaction score
now we have random newbies coming out of now where posting in here with their success stories.

lol

Dragoro

Reaction score

Georgedaballa

Reaction score
So say i call verzion saying my phone wont last 4 hours and they say okay and send me a d2 will they check my old droid and see if i was telling the truth and if they find out im lieing what happens.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Call it personal, but I don't like these threads where people talk about getting something for nothing, ways to get around the rules, cheating to get something they didn't pay for. In the end it cost all of us.

I'm closing down this thread and I'll close down anymore I see start up. Droid Forums does not want this type of talk going on, find a another forum if you want to have these type of discussion. Not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.