Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

bodean

Reaction score
So p3's specific kernels only ones that work on sapphire?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
So after a couple days using this, this is the fastest, smoothest, most stable rom I've used. I came from cm6 and am really missing the feature of having 15 apps on the recent apps screen. Is there any hope that this feature will be used in future builds? Probably my favorite feature of cm. Otherwise this rom is totally awesome. Good work

Slipstream

Reaction score
I like 1.0.0 so far, but one irritating issue I've run into is Gmail not updating the unread count. Even if I read all new emails, it doesn't update (still shows "(5)" next to the email account name). It only updates once I go into gmail via web browser and re-read all new emails. Is anyone else having this problem?

Coming from BB0.4, the customization of Sapphire is fantastic. Nice work!

CrossFireXT17

Reaction score
What Kernal (besides default) have people used? The underclock only allows me to do like 125 or 400... want to do around 250...

dmartins

Reaction score
Looking for a kind hearted graphics guy that would be willing to take this Sapphire png and make it transparent so I can use it as the launcher button for Launcher Pro.

I messed around with Paint.net for awhile trying to figure this out on my own, but graphics and an artistic nature are not my strong points.

00029.png

Thank you,
Mike
Here you go.

flyinion

Reaction score
What Kernal (besides default) have people used? The underclock only allows me to do like 125 or 400... want to do around 250...

I'd swear I saw some kernels that bottom out at 250 towards the bottom of the list in ROM Manager

brochaos

Reaction score
my camera force closed after taking a picture yesterday =(. still can't figuer it out. it happened with frf84, ss4.5, frg01, sapph084, and now sapph1. the only time i can recall it not happening was when i used frg22 for about 3 days.

it seems to happen once every 10-20 pictures, right after the first pic is snapped, it stays on the screen for a long time before going to the small window. then the phone becomes unresponsive.

is there anything in a kernel that could affect the camera? when i was running frg22 i was using p3droid's NON sapphire kernel, same "version" as the stock sapphire kernel.

kalani91

Reaction score
Have used this for a day, and I tried all the other roms out there,and have to say this is the best one. Very smooth,stable,and battery lasts very long for me,excellent rom,keep it up!

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
am i over looking the stock theme? i saw someone else ask about it but they didnt obaint a response

xfireguru

Reaction score
The wiki says you can revert to stock by reapplying the 1.0 patch without the wipe. I recall someone in irc attempting that, though, and had a bunch of problems with force closes after doing it.

les017

Reaction score
I like 1.0.0 so far, but one irritating issue I've run into is Gmail not updating the unread count. Even if I read all new emails, it doesn't update (still shows "(5)" next to the email account name). It only updates once I go into gmail via web browser and re-read all new emails. Is anyone else having this problem?

I get the same thing... but never attributed it to the rom until I read this.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I get the same thing... but never attributed it to the rom until I read this.

It's not the Rom. Got ot menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all>Gmail>clear data, then just wait till you gmail resyncs

shocka2430

Reaction score
So p3's specific kernels only ones that work on sapphire?

I think and I could be wrong but cvpcs and team made their own kernels for sapphire and they are located on their site. I think they are based off p3 and bekit but they are the specific kernels for this rom.