hard resetting for physical keyboard

Reaction score
so why would battery pulls and hard resetting the phone have any impact on the keys of my droid not working correctly, like space bar sticky and not working at times? it just confuses me. and im not sure if i should contact asurion about a replacement or the warranty thru verizon.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so why would battery pulls and hard resetting the phone have any impact on the keys of my droid not working correctly, like space bar sticky and not working at times? it just confuses me. and im not sure if i should contact asurion about a replacement or the warranty thru verizon.

A hard reset has absolutely nothing to the keyboard. I'd contact Verizon and ask them for a replacement if you are still under warranty.

OP
Forcedbyhatred
Reaction score
okay so i bought it from walmart in july so i should still be under warranty right

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a known issue that occurs over time - chances are it is only going to get worse

Edit: your warranty is for a year so it seems you have some time to make a choice

OP
Forcedbyhatred
Reaction score
ok cool thank you, the space bar on my phone is very temperamental and half the time its doesnt work so i will be calling verizon in the next couple of days