Google Voice Inbox Widget made Official

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok this is pissing me off..i had already posted this along with 2 other bits of news in the past and danDROID the admin posts them also...what happened the the "use the search before you post" thing huh..or what is the ADMINS posts the only important ones??

heres MY post:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/76581-updated-google-voice.html

:shocked: This thread was made for DROID NEWS which is our front page. Not everyone that comes in here has it set to load Droid Applications first. Trust me...we search....and search.....and search.
is my post not considered news?...or not good enough news?

As I said, Droid News is our main page and admin/news team posts any news we have daily, regardless of how many times it was posted elsewhere in the forum. I'm not understanding what you're getting at. Are you asking for credit for announcing this? :icon_eek: If so, please pm dandroid directly.

Gsloan3

Reaction score
I installed this but it won't confirm my number during set up any thoughts?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed this on my wife's Incredible, the Widget is nice although as someone said it is 1X3 which is not very symmetrical and I couldn't use it anyways unless thebowers gets ahold of it and works some inversion magic into it

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Already have it done tparker!!! It can be found in my themer section.