Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
sorry that i cant figure this out....had a long night and early morning and just cant fingure it out

Click on it, then when the window opens, right click on the image and save as... Save it to your desktop as wallpaper.jpg. Then plug in your phone via usb. Mount the phone as mass storage. Copy the wallpaper.jpg from your desktop onto the USB Removeable device.

vaphinfan13

Reaction score
Is there at ETA for gingercomb for Liberty 0.9? I love Liberty but hate yellow and need to be juiced.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It works fine on 0.9. Look at the changelog. Nothing that would impact the theme working has changed.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

MendedLogic

Reaction score
If someone gets to change the 3G could you send me a copy w/ instructions how to install cuz I love this theme to bits just not so crazy about the tiny 3G.. I'm not complaining Juicemane trust me this theme is outstanding!! :)

MendedLogic

Reaction score
Also I've noticed since I installed this theme that my weather bug elite forecloses and it never did b4 .. And my social networking widget no longer works and facebook pics that used to be in my contacts list are now also gone ... any ideas what's up with that??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Also I've noticed since I installed this theme that my weather bug elite forecloses and it never did b4 .. And my social networking widget no longer works and facebook pics that used to be in my contacts list are now also gone ... any ideas what's up with that??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Did you by chance install the Amazon Appstore version of Weatherbug Elite? Every time I reboot my phone, I have to uninstall and reinstall it because it FCs after a reboot. Solution to this is to Google "Weatherbug Elite APK" and download it from some site. And no it's not illegal because you paid for it (or got it for free on the day they had it for free - me too!)

Second, Facebook pics in your contact list. When you log in to the Facebook app for the first time, it asks you if you want to sync your contacts. You can say sync all (not recommended) or you can say sync only the ones in your phone, and that's the one that puts the pics on your contacts. If you skipped this step, you might try a Clear Data on the Facebook app and see if that resets it.

Also, for future reference, I would store all of your contacts in Google. Go to gmail.com and click the Contacts tab. Put all of your contacts in there. That way, next time, if anything happens to your phone, when it comes back, you activate your phone, sign in with your gmail account and poof your contacts are all there.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kasey, i wrote her that very same thing in the liberty 0.9 thread (minus the amazon app store part) yesterday. Syncronicity haha

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you really? I heard mm doesn't work with gb. That would be awesome if it did. Im gonna try it

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

MendedLogic

Reaction score
Kasey, i wrote her that very same thing in the liberty 0.9 thread (minus the amazon app store part) yesterday. Syncronicity haha

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

I tried EVERYTHING nothing would work or change it even after reboots toggling sync and not sync on and off including playing with the setting in the email contacts as I said previously.. So I guess its a bust oh well.. I have my contacts back so I'm not going to be petty about FB pics.. My social networking doesn't even try to work so I don't know what happened to that was fine b4 now MIA.. So guess I'll see if theres a 3rd party app for that and I'm getting ready to try the Weatherbug fix Kasey suggested now.. Thanks again for everyone's help.. I'm really not lame lol.. Just trying learning about android OS and roms and their behaviors and how themes can make some apps temperamental.. I also posted my questions in Liberty 0.9 thread because I wasn't sure which effected the apps, was it liberty rom or the theme?.. We all have to start from somewhere.. :)

Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

I tried EVERYTHING nothing would work or change it even after reboots toggling sync and not sync on and off including playing with the setting in the email contacts as I said previously.. So I guess its a bust oh well.. I have my contacts back so I'm not going to be petty about FB pics.. My social networking doesn't even try to work so I don't know what happened to that was fine b4 now MIA.. So guess I'll see if theres a 3rd party app for that and I'm getting ready to try the Weatherbug fix Kasey suggested now.. Thanks again for everyone's help.. I'm really not lame lol.. Just trying learning about android OS and roms and their behaviors and how themes can make some apps temperamental.. I also posted my questions in Liberty 0.9 thread because I wasn't sure which effected the apps, was it liberty rom or the theme?.. We all have to start from somewhere.. :)

I haven't personally noticed a theme making any of my apps act funny. I haven't heard anyone else report that either. I could be wrong but that may just be coincidental.

There's nothing lame about the questions you're asking. It's pretty brave to take your perfectly good phone and start messing around with it at the risk of ending up with a paperweight. I know that contact sync has been an issue with LGB, so don't think you're alone on that one. Hopefully someone will pipe up with an answer. Let us know if you figure it out.

Reaction score