Galaxy Nexus in Best Buy System Right? Well I can help...

hxdrummerxc

Reaction score
Good work, that means it looks like a 12/8 launch day! :)

Just curious, how does Dec 11th mean a 12/8 release?

Are we sure that Verizon stores will get the phone before best buy?
I don't normally keep up on these things. Is that how it normally goes? Verizon stores get phones a few days before retailers or something?

jkfoxworth

Reaction score
because the 11th is a Sunday and no way anyone releases a phone on a Sunday, probably Verizon will have a few day head start. Sunday does correspond to a new retail week, when new ads are available.

Last edited:

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
because the 11th is a Sunday and no way anyone releases a phone on a Sunday, probably Verizon will have a few day head start. Sunday does correspond to a new retail week, when new ads are available.

The Jesus phone? God phone?

[ ] Motorola Droid: Miui 1.9.30 (BROKEN)
[ ] Motorola Droid 2: ZombieStomped 1.71
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2.2

christianpeso

Reaction score
If I wanted to get fired, sure! Hahaha

Dude, u will get fired for posting a RSS screen as well if they find out who u r. That is confidential, internal info and releasing it is punishable by termination. Be careful my friend.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Dude, u will get fired for posting a RSS screen as well if they find out who u r. That is confidential, internal info and releasing it is punishable by termination. Be careful my friend.

He blocked out all the information on the bottom which is probably where it shows the store number and things like that so I think he'll be fine. All their going to know is Arkbird did it and as long as no one knows him as that at work he's fine. Good stuff Ark.

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
He blocked out all the information on the bottom which is probably where it shows the store number and things like that so I think he'll be fine. All their going to know is Arkbird did it and as long as no one knows him as that at work he's fine. Good stuff Ark.

Yup. That's why I blocked the store info and other employee related things with the camera angle and best buy ad. I did it on purpose :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys but I really didn't do anything. As you saw, not much has changed from the last shot of our system but I'll keep you guys updated.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I know this isn't nexus related but the droid 4 has the same in stock date in RSS as the GNEX.. Also the Razr showed an in stock date of 11/11 and a street date of 11/13 (which would have been a sunday) but they actually released it on 11/11. and most stores got the units in the day before.. if there isn't a hard street date the phone can be sold as soon as it arrives. And chances are it wont arrive on 11/11 since that is a sunday and no suppliers ship on sundays. So maybe we...err they.. :biggrin: will get it before that 12/11 date.. I would like to look at it, and see if its' worth exchanging my rezound for or not...

Last edited:
OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Do you have the sku for the DROID 4? I kinda want to look that one up too now.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Interesting. Do you have the sku for the DROID 4? I kinda want to look that one up too now.

do an advanced search in the description box type BBM0(zero) and choose "starts with" and you will get both the Gnex and the Droid 4 the way you tell the difference is Droid 4 has motorola as the manufacturer..

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
do an advanced search in the description box type BBM0(zero) and choose "starts with" and you will get both the Gnex and the Droid 4 the way you tell the difference is Droid 4 has motorola as the manufacturer..
Gotcha, thanks. I'll look it up tomorrow when I go in. You must work for BBY too?