Galaxy Nexus in Best Buy System Right? Well I can help...

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I saw the news that Best Buy says the GN is coming in stock on December 11....well guys, I work for Best Buy and I got the sku from the image that was posted. So when I go to work today, I'm going to look it up. If I have any additional information in the next couple days, I'll let you all know :)

EDIT: Picture's up on the 3rd page. It's not much of anything but we do have it in our system. I'll keep you guys updated if any of the details in our system change.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...stem-right-well-i-can-help-3.html#post1873707

Last edited:

jerroedr

Reaction score
cant wait to hear something somewhat reliable...

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Man Ark, you've been pretty quite around these parts of late... hope everything has been going well.

Look forward to seeing what you dig up!

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man Ark, you've been pretty quite around these parts of late... hope everything has been going well.

Look forward to seeing what you dig up!
Yeah Best Buy has been working me like crazy! Haven't had near as much time on the forums these past couple weeks like I normally would and next week doesn't look any brighter but I'm still here!

And yeah me too. I thought about looking it up in our system before but I wasn't sure of what to look for. But thanks to that tipster, I know what to look for so I'll be checking on it each day I go to work and give you guys updates if there is anything new.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Well I saw the news that Best Buy says the GN is coming in stock on December 11....well guys, I work for Best Buy and I got the sku from the image that was posted. So when I go to work today, I'm going to look it up. If I have any additional information in the next couple days, I'll let you all know :)

Hey old buddy, can I use that employee discount sometime?! ;)

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah definitely not trying to get fired.

Nope nothing yet, I go into work in about an hour. If I don't find anything out I'll ask some of the peeps at BBYM to see if they know anything. I'll keep you guys updated during my break or after I get off since technically we aren't even supposed to bring our phones in the store let alone have them out on the sales floor.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ark, which Best Buy do you work at? I frequent the Potomac Yard Best Buy and sometimes the Pentagon City one. Are either of those your store?