Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

socojoe87

Reaction score
1152/245

Then I have it set to drop once it reaches 50% battery/25% battery etc etc

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Maybe this app doesn't work right with Gingerbread, and the overclocks/underclocks are unstable as a result? I'm purely guessing here, but it's all I can think of for an overclock to cause the phone to run slowly/sluggishly.

CannibalAngel

Reaction score
I can't wait for Beta 14 to be released! I read this whole forum post and am very excited about trying your ROM. I would just load up Beta 13 but 14 is only about 2 days away and by the looks of it you fixed a TON of issues that are in 13. Hopefully nothing slows down the release and it will be out on Saturday. I will defiantly load this up on Saturday if it is out then.

socojoe87

Reaction score
Maybe this app doesn't work right with Gingerbread, and the overclocks/underclocks are unstable as a result? I'm purely guessing here, but it's all I can think of for an overclock to cause the phone to run slowly/sluggishly.

No the phone is very snappy and the browser is too. Its just laggy when I go to type responses like this. Its quite annoying.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
1152/245

Then I have it set to drop once it reaches 50% battery/25% battery etc etc

Okay so I reinstalled CPUboost, and well, try increasing the minimum clock speed to 600-700mhz at least. Otherwise apparently the phone will just run at like 300mhz or so depending.

CannibalAngel

Reaction score
Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with anything in this post but I just can't find out how to change my Signature. I can't find the setting to change it on my profile and I can't find any "Help" section that would tell me how. Sorry for the off-topic post but this is starting to aggravate me.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
your Gmail signature?

open the Gmail app, then press the soft "menu" button, then "more" in the menu that slides up, then touch "settings". "Signature" is the first option in the list that shows up.

CannibalAngel

Reaction score
your Gmail signature?

open the Gmail app, then press the soft "menu" button, then "more" in the menu that slides up, then touch "settings". "Signature" is the first option in the list that shows up.

No, sorry. I should have been more clear. I meant my signature on these forums. I have since installed a new ROB and would like to change what it says in my signature but can't for the life of my figure out where I need to go to change it.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
ROB? You mean ROM, right?

I actually have had past issues finding my way around this site as well, and I can't really help ya there.. But I tried!

Edit: I actually am curious to this too! I'ts not biography or anything on that tab :(

Anyone else know?

Last edited:

CannibalAngel

Reaction score
ROB? You mean ROM, right?

I actually have had past issues finding my way around this site as well, and I can't really help ya there.. But I tried!

Edit: I actually am curious to this too! I'ts not biography or anything on that tab :(

Anyone else know?

Yeah I meant ROM LOL. I can edit everything else except my signature. It is quite annoying and I remember the last time I edited my signature It was a real pain in the butt to find out where to go to edit it too. Thanks for trying to help though!

Last edited by a moderator:

socojoe87

Reaction score
your Gmail signature?

No, sorry. I should have been more clear. I meant my signature on these forums. I have since installed a new ROB and would like to change what it says in my signature but can't for the life of my figure out where I need to go to change it.

Click on your name and hit view profile. Once that loads at the top of the page it says User CP click that and it has an option on the left to edit signature

Or better yet just hit User CP at the top of this page lol.

Last edited:

CannibalAngel

Reaction score
your Gmail signature?

Click on your name and hit view profile. Once that loads at the top of the page it says User CP click that and it has an option on the left to edit signature

Found it! Great info! Thanks a lot!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hmm I haven't noticed any slow downs with typing other than the fact I can't type..lol

Honestly I have the phone set with setcpu to 128000/1152000 on smartass and no profiles. I've had it set this way for the past few days and have been getting good life and no lag.

That said..,...some phones just behave differently with different kernels.

Oh I think I just remembered that some forums lag really bad when using the browser to type. Don't know why or if it worked right before like on froyo etc. But I remember encountering it before. Since I use tapatalk I don't ever encounter it now. But ill look into it.

Ok no more typing today and more working...lol :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
No worries I don't hear nagging.

I hope the mobile hotspots app works for you I had tried wifi tether app on beta 13 and it didn't work. Right new it is working however on the newest build.

Umn, sense wont happen. There is no source for the sense stuff and ALOT of stuff has moved in gingerbread that will require revising on sense ui's end that isn't possible (I don't believe) with their prop files. The status bar and lockscreen stuff for example have moved. That's not what I intended on so I wont be putting in the days and weeks to find out if it works or not.

As for the FM app. I can add if enough people ask for it. I have never used it and don't see myself ever using it nor do I know anyone who does. But that said I could add it easily enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Oh by the way, have you tried using Barnacle Wi-Fi Tether or Wireless Tether for Root? And with beta 13, is my 3G icon (data connection) supposed to disappear then come back, then disappear and so on? This is with those two aforementioned Wi-Fi tethering apps as well as the stock tethering program.

With the stock tethering program, it gave me a force close, but the tethering was still running- worked for awhile, then like with the other two apps, the 3G icon went crazy.

Am I alone?