Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Co-worker came in my office today (Cleveland). "Still nothing!!!'
I said "I can do it manually if you are sick of waiting"
"Really?"
Hands me the DINC. 20 minutes later he's on Froyo! :D

DAFISHER

Reaction score
Don't know if it had anything to do with it but i did the *228 thing and 20 min later im down loading 2.2

tnhockey

Reaction score
got mine this morning finally. pretty sweet, except it seems to just run alot of apps that i dont even open, soo from what i can tell today my battery is worse than before the update.

E

Emtronics

I selected #1 on the *228 the night before I got the update. I'm not claiming that updating the phone got me the push, it just happened that way. My son, who didn't do the *228 and has had his phone exactly as long as I have had mine still hasn't gotten the update. The glares I'm getting are killing me.

hartman11

Reaction score
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
I called *228 three times, then within the hour it was installing, and now it is loading....

Chillenout

Reaction score
got mine this morning finally. pretty sweet, except it seems to just run alot of apps that i dont even open, soo from what i can tell today my battery is worse than before the update.

My battery sucks now too. Before I could get around 1.5 days with the extended battery. Now I can barely get 8 hours out of it.

Becks19

Reaction score
Updated about 20 minutes ago. I'll post back later on performance.

Puredrive

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to the update screen. Nice way to start a Friday with a long weekend. Have not really noticed any difference with Froyo, except for all the little apps that Verizon has now forced on us. We shall see. Glad to have it done though.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Got it this morning!!!! Wooohoooo. To those who say the update is not by location I find it hard to believe that since all the posts ahead of me are from the New England area and we all got it the same time.

bradlustig

Reaction score
Random?

I'm not 100% convinced that the update was completely random. I woke up this morning to the update. I checked my wife's phone and it had the update available. 3 other incredibles (2 on our business plan, 1 on their own personal plan) and all came into the office asking if they should click on the update. So, unless they just unleashed a large portion of the remaining updates this morning, there has got to be some rhyme and reason to how it was rolled out.