My Dinc turned into a brick today....

OP
posttal

posttal

Reaction score
P.S..your gonna love this.I was told the delay in the shipping pick up was because I work for the U.S. Post Office.And they have an agreement with us to send out all equipment sent to USPS employees thru the USPS.Well I just logged into my e-mail and theres a shipping confirmation from Verizon with a tracking number..its being sent FED EX.So are they lying about the delay in shipping..or did they simply forget ??

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
P.S..your gonna love this.I was told the delay in the shipping pick up was because I work for the U.S. Post Office.And they have an agreement with us to send out all equipment sent to USPS employees thru the USPS.Well I just logged into my e-mail and theres a shipping confirmation from Verizon with a tracking number..its being sent FED EX.So are they lying about the delay in shipping..or did they simply forget ??

Sometimes the people you talk to are simply misinformed. Please keep in mind the numbers of calls they handle over the course of a day. I have always been very happy with the customer service, some of the best I've experienced. As far as sending it overnight, they do have to process the order. I know it sucks having the phone broken, but I'm rather sure they're doing everything possible to help.

As far as loaners, I've never seen Verizon do that. And with as expensive as these phones are, I can't say I would recommend doing loaners either.