finding data usage

posphone

HI all,
I there a way to see how much data has been sent to the driod.
I am talking about within the phone not on the verizon web site.

thanks

There is an app for that. It works really well tracking daily, weekly and monthly and total usage over Wi-fi and 3g (separately).

The sad part is that I don't have my phone with me and I can't remember the name of the app :) Netcounter perhaps ???

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
HI all,

thanks
I was under the impression that the data is UNLIMITED TOTALLY so it doesn't really matter how much you've used. i could be wrong but i am woman so i doubt it ;) LmAo

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
HI all,

thanks
I was under the impression that the data is UNLIMITED TOTALLY so it doesn't really matter how much you've used. i could be wrong but i am woman so i doubt it ;) LmAo

Bad news. You're wrong.;) Verizon does offer a limited data plan. I think the difference is $5.00 however and the limit is at 25GB IIRC.

stumpie

The Motorola Droid on the Verizon network requires you to have the $29.99 Smartphone package .. It is unlimited ..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
HI all,

thanks

Bad news. You're wrong.;) Verizon does offer a limited data plan. I think the difference is $5.00 however and the limit is at 25GB IIRC.

Actually your wrong...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/1031-misconceptions-unlimited-data.html