checking data usage on the Droid Pro

tkjones

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum and have had my new droid pro for about 3 weeks now and am wondering if there is an app to see how much data I have used on my phone. Verizon says I have used way more than I think I have. Thanks

debracey

Reaction score
You can check your data usage online at myVerizon.com.

The phone is doing background data sync and stuff -- so it's entirely possible the amount of data it's using is (significantly) higher than what you use just flippin through web pages.

Dan

OP
T

tkjones

Reaction score
Thanks, that is where I usually check and there is one day that has 103mb usage that I can't figure out what it was for. I didn't download anything and the syncs have not been anywhere near that size.

Thanks for you input.

debracey

Reaction score
Did you do the OS update on that day? It might have been initiated in the background --- OS updates are usually about that big.

Dan

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Actually you should have an app on your phone that will give you all your account information. Better yet, it comes with a widget that you can just place on your screen and you can see how much data you've been using

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
T

tkjones

Reaction score
I've been looking for an app or widget but haven't found anything, do you know where or what I should be looking for.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

bigr3dd0g

Reaction score
if you look at your android widgets (long press, android widgets), you should have a "data" widget that's pretty useful. it's rather small (takes up one slot) but if you click on it it'll give you more info about your text messages and voice minute usage too.