feedback please

pdoyle

Reaction score
more info

fyi the maxx was fine since i got it may 17th...never had to shut things down, jjust charge once a day and it did it quickly...
now since ics, it loses power like never before. shutting down services is not gonna save this phone.
pdoyle

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm jealous lol i can only get 6 hours on wifi ;(

Googorola MAXX

pdoyle

Reaction score
will try fdr

Verizon also suggested i could bring phone to a tech verizon store for examination...any merit in that?
they're giving me five days to return my phone...that should be enough time to see if the fdr has worked, right? if it helps, it should be dramatic. thanks, will let you know!:blink:

ms4teacher

Reaction score
rumblee1 said:
Own a bionic and still very happy with it. My only disappointment is the battery life. Even with the extended battery from Verizon, I've got to throw it on a charger on the way home from work to get it to last till bedtime. And that's on 3g with the 4G radio turned off. So, I'm planning on upgrading to the max for that 3300 mha battery beast. I'd like to know how battery life is on your phones in 4G, and would like to know what you think of the camera/camcorder. Also, how's the ICS working out? Thanks

Rumblee, don't upgrade with them!!!...You would lose your unlimited data plan...Bite the bullet and buy a smart phone from swappa or some other website...I'm going to have to do the same thing for my wife in the not so distant future...

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums