I have one frustration with my RAZR MAXX.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I will say if you don't like the feel of the phone you can find a case. I know its only one of your issues but it could possibly be fixed. I do agree with you on the battery life. I keep expecting to see more phones with 3300 battery and so far its like 2800 and I don't get it. I am very happy with my MAXX but when the time comes to replace it in a year or two I would love to see more phones with great battery life!

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I love how ppl try to stick up for the phone like they made it lol... if u don't have a maxx ur jealous of the battery life... but that's all ur jealous of... nothing else is more impressive over any other top phone out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Well, there you have it.....

Last edited:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Trust me when I say a case, especially a TPU case will make it much more comfortable to hold. The thinness with the added width does make it uncomfortable to manage naked for me. I use a Diztronics TPU case and love it. Adds just enough thickness to make it managable and it is just grippy enough without being tacky.

Your other issues I can't offer a solution on as I don't have them myself. BT on mine is incredible. I have left my phone in the car and walked into a convience store and it never lost connection on my BT headset.

I will say that since the ICS update I have been getting data drops and connectivity issues that I never experienced on GB. But I also previously had the G'Nex and also tried the SIII for a few days and had the same experience with both. I have a theory that it is something about ICS and data that aren't playing nice together.

While I much prefer the USB port on the side I will say I like it much more on the top than on the bottom like other phones. It is easier to handle while charging.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love how people just like to come into a thread and troll by contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation.

keep sticking up for the maxx... im sure Motorola pays u well... i've added a whole lot more than you have ... he didn't come here to start a debate.. he isn't happy w the phone... deal with it

battery life .. second to none
the rest ... average

its easy to google comparisons from professionals.. he doesn't need a homers opinion

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
keep sticking up for the maxx... im sure Motorola pays u well... i've added a whole lot more than you have ... he didn't come here to start a debate.. he isn't happy w the phone... deal with it

battery life .. second to none
the rest ... average

its easy to google comparisons from professionals.. he doesn't need a homers opinion

Chill out. If you were to actually read the thread, I (along with several other posters) agreed with some of what he said. I don't have any issues with him not caring for the phone. I said several times that most of it comes down to personal preference. But just as he's entitled to say what he doesn't like about it, others are entitled to say what they do like about it.

You haven't added a single thing to the conversation besides to come in and try to stir up trouble when there wasn't any.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK, we need to be less critical of each other and more respectful. There are several posts here, I won't point to them specifically, but they are on the verge of being abusive and I will not allow this to continue. You know who you are, please keep your opinions of others to yourself. You may comment on the phones, but where one phone may be the best possible phone for one person, it may not meet another's needs. This is WHY there are other phones out there besides the iPhone. If one phone could do it all for everyone, then Apple wouldn't be the largest selling phone, it would be the ONLY selling phone. Fortunately for you, yes I said you, that there are others with your personal tastes and desires in a phone, as well as others who have differing needs, and this is exactly WHY you have the phone you do. Diversity is good, choice is good, variety is the spice of life.

Now keep the comments to the subject of the thread, not the OP and others, and let's all learn and grow.