Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I've read all over for a solution with no luck. I'm going to keep searching

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buzz kill. Any settings that can be tampered with in the Rom that will help with launcherpro redraws?

Yes, it's called adw.

;)

just kidding. you'll really have to play around with the LP memory settings, I think - a lot of people have reported these problems across many ROMs and there's no clear cut answer.

+2 :)

You have really kept up with this thread pdroid, lol. I'm not going to lie, vacations are nice. :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kevdog

Reaction score
360 degree rotation option available?? I cant seem to find this like on CM

Gearhead Geek

Reaction score
360 degree rotation option available?? I cant seem to find this like on CM

Not sure if it's an (unlisted) feature of the rom, or just a feature of FroYo, but it's got 270 degree. Sure it's not 360 but holding the phone upside-down just feels awkward anyway :)

natezire71

Reaction score
I just noticed a problem on my phone. I tried sending a picture to two different friends, and it would not send. Friend A has a Palm Centro. Friend B has a enV3. I've never had problems sending pictures until I recently went rooted. I am running Sapphire 0.8.4. I have the Black Bar mod installed. Other than that, I have no theming really. I don't use Handcent, or any other program. I use the Stock one that came with Sapphire. I've tried sending pictures to both Verizon users, and non-Verizon users. Still no luck. When I send a picture, it comes up on the conversation, and says "Sending..." and stays there. If you long press on the pictures, and select "Message Details" it says it "Sent." That's not true, as it never makes it to the receiving end.

brochaos

Reaction score
Using miminfreemanager on aggressive with auto rotate turned off in lp and lp memory set to light works good for me. The only time it redraws is if I launch something in portait and then exit onto landscape...

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Is there a sticky for the new kernels released. What's the difference between them. There are like 3 different ones for each speed

mightybrick

Reaction score
Is there a sticky for the new kernels released. What's the difference between them. There are like 3 different ones for each speed
That would be because there is an increased, standard, and low voltage version for each speed.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
What about md5sum . What's that. I don't know which one to try sigh

JLangevin

Reaction score
Got new replacement phone and unable to flash this ROM? I rooted the phone, flashed clockwork mod and when attempting to install any Sapphire Rom Im getting an Installation Aborted error.... help?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got new replacement phone and unable to flash this ROM? I rooted the phone, flashed clockwork mod and when attempting to install any Sapphire Rom Im getting an Installation Aborted error.... help?

What version of clockwork are you running?

Did you read my thread on Sapphire 0.8.4 install information?