Error Message

OP
A

ajwd40

Reaction score
So I removed the battery all together to reboot it and now it will not even power up.. it shouldn't be dead yet either

edit.. I just plugged it in and nothing.. ahhh.. hahahaha man I really did a number to my droid

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Sounds like you tried to flash with the battery way too low. Let it sit for a while, plugged in, and see if it'll charge up. If not, do you have a spare battery/external charger/friend with a Droid?

OP
A

ajwd40

Reaction score
I just plugged it in to my wall charger and the M came back up on the screen.. but it's not loading past that.. would it do that if the battery is really low?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Possibly. It sounds like you're in a boot-loop, though. If it's just stuck you'll have to do a battery pull, but if it's flashing back and rebooting and not getting past the M you can try to get it into recovery -- at that point you can reflash the update and see if it takes but only once it's charged up for about an hour -- or you can put it on the bootloader and let it charge for a while and then either RSD Lite a stock image back on or then reboot it and get back into recovery to try the other update flash.

OP
A

ajwd40

Reaction score
and actually.. I believe it is already unrooted.. I tried to boot up the SPRecovery and I got the triangle with the exclamation point! That means I'm no longer rooted, correct? Thank you so much for your time and help.. I really appreciate it

OP
A

ajwd40

Reaction score
hell yeah.. so my phone just prompted me to install the FRG22D update.. and I did so.. was able to download flash player from the market.. life is good again! thank you again for your help.. I def will not be doing any more inexperienced tampering with my phone again.. thanks again

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hell yeah.. so my phone just prompted me to install the FRG22D update.. and I did so.. was able to download flash player from the market.. life is good again! thank you again for your help.. I def will not be doing any more inexperienced tampering with my phone again.. thanks again

thank god you finally got it lol sorry i had to get off but glad furbearingmammal was on and able to help you finish up :)