Epic Unleashed 1.1! Get your bug fixes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasstopher

Reaction score
system slowdown

Anyone else having a problem with the phone being unresponsive or really slow after install? everything looked fine during install and system says the correct version but I have to pop my battery out to restart and phone is really slow.

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Oh ok nice I misunderstood your post. So we can swap roms with rom manager with no problem now? That is once other roms become avalible.

Have not been told about this issue. Please wipe your data in recovery and report back to me.

grasstopher

Reaction score
used the "power+x" trick to reformat. loaded fine and was still using your system. still won't reboot, though... gets stuck on opening "M" logo.

gonna try again because now it won't even boot after i take out battery

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
used the "power+x" trick to reformat. loaded fine and was still using your system. still won't reboot, though... gets stuck on opening "M" logo.

gonna try again because now it won't even boot after i take out battery

Dude take out the battery, sit for a little bit then try it. You went into the stock recovery and I dont understand why.

grasstopher

Reaction score
i went into stock recovery because it won't boot any other way. cleared cache and tried to format again but phone is still locking up at the M logo when i'm either restarting or trying to load koush's ap. i can install apps, check system info, and view files... just can't power off without issue. is there a boot.ini type file that i may have corrupted?

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i went into stock recovery because it won't boot any other way. cleared cache and tried to format again but phone is still locking up at the M logo when i'm either restarting or trying to load koush's ap. i can install apps, check system info, and view files... just can't power off without issue. is there a boot.ini type file that i may have corrupted?

You need to bootstrap again

grasstopher

Reaction score
awesome, that seems to have done it. after the first system format i didn't reinstall koush's app. phone appears to be running Epic perfectly now. i didn't expect epic to be installed through the stock recovery application (especially after i saw the droid tutorial pop up) but it's actually running better now than the first time i installed it... heh. i'm still unsure where i went wrong originally but thanks for the help.

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you for the hard work a tip that I learned the hard way I loaded epic and went to make a nandroid ,didnt bootstrap again and got stuck on the m logo pulled the battery no go after loading epic please bootstrap again also I flashed recovery again for the hell of it just a tip had to sbf and that sucks

kdog349

Reaction score
haptic feedback issue

Haptic feedback no longer works for me, is this a bug with the current build?

Thanks for the great rom!

UPDATE:

Sorry, just realized that I had another ROM installed that was causing problem. Still said epic 1.1 under system info, thats why I was confused

Last edited:

Pandemic187

Reaction score
Never said thanks for this, so thank you Mike for making this so soon after we could root! You are awesome, man.

bizzshow

Reaction score
Been running this since last night its been great. Loaded the blackglass theme over it I'm just about happy with this phone now. We need oc now and she will be perfect

destroyerbmx

Reaction score
Overall good 1st ROM, I found a problem with the camera, I usually shoot in 3 MP mode and the camera does not work in that mode and I cannot select any settings like the filters or flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.