[OLD]Epic Unleashed 2.0! Byebye Blur! DROID2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
This ROM is for the DROID2 not the DROID1.

Changelog:
Decent amount of blur removed.
Black notification bar(Thanks for helping me Webst3r)
Stock applications.
Bug fixes.

What's Included:
Stock applications.
Black/SenseUI notification bar.
Fancy Widgets(SenseUI clock)
Launcher2
and much more.

Screenshots:
All of the screen shots are at Index of /screenies

To download the Fancy Widgets apk go to here.(I forgot to include it in)

How to install:Important!
You will need to download Koush's bootstrap application and bootstrap your recovery. Then you can boot into recovery via the same app or you can install via ROM Manager(by rebooting into recovery, not via install rom from sdcard). Once you boot into recovery do a FULL nandroid backup and then you go to mounts and storage and mount /system manually to avoid more issues. Install zip from sdcard and toggle signature verification to disable. Now you can install the zip from the sdcard. Once this is done, reboot.

Now for the download :)

Download <--- Click me :D

If you would like to please donate at little as $1. I have but a lot of time into this just for you people :) If you would like to donate please head over to http://matt.kimete.com/ Thanks :)

For bugs please message me on GTalk, Matt4542. I will not use this for support. For support please join my IRC chat on Freenode in room #epicrom. You can get here easily by going to http://www.webchat.freenode.net

If you like this please just give me a little thanks :)

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
figured make comment here for more people to see..
Really enjoy the black notification bar fits better for me..
And though I didn't mind the blur launcher launcher2 I like a lot better
So far so good man!

Happy you like it Azilla, haha as I was typing this I realized your in #droidlife :p

I was going for more of a stock-like feel :) Most people us ADW or LP+ anyway lol

pathfin9

Reaction score
Looks great so far! THe only things I have noticed is all the text in the top notification bar(date, sd card, etc.) are all black, so its hard to read. Also, is it still Blur for the contacts? I like the way the contacts were for stock android, the way you were able to use groups, and only see certain facebook contacts. Anyway to do this? Otherwise awesome work!!!!

-John

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Looks great so far! THe only things I have noticed is all the text in the top notification bar(date, sd card, etc.) are all black, so its hard to read. Also, is it still Blur for the contacts? I like the way the contacts were for stock android, the way you were able to use groups, and only see certain facebook contacts. Anyway to do this? Otherwise awesome work!!!!

-John

I wasn't able to remove the Blur contacts because then I would need to remove the BlurPhone because thats where the contacts are and then it would mess things up a lot. Sorry :( I know about the the text. Only some of it is black. When you get a notification it shows up black, thats all.

pathfin9

Reaction score

-John

I wasn't able to remove the Blur contacts because then I would need to remove the BlurPhone because thats where the contacts are and then it would mess things up a lot. Sorry :( I know about the the text. Only some of it is black. When you get a notification it shows up black, thats all.

Ahhh ok. Cool. Not a problem. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out a workaround one day. No rush. Its great so far!
As for the black, is there a way to change that? Its not a huge deal, but it would be nice to see it. Again, no rush though, you've already done enough! Great work! I look forward to whats up your sleeve next!

-John

destroyerbmx

Reaction score
thanks for the black notification bar, this is my first moto phone as i usually have htc and i missed the black bar. I kinda miss senseUI also but i like the physical keyboard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.