Unleashed 2.7: Satisfying all those stock needs!

jvance325

Reaction score
Getting Quandrant scores averaging 850. This is way slower than 2.5. Anyone else seeing similar results?

I also have 2 Gallery apps.

Arachnidus

Reaction score
Getting Quandrant scores averaging 850. This is way slower than 2.5. Anyone else seeing similar results?

I also have 2 Gallery apps.

All just you, I have one and my Quadrant is showing 1349. Higher than the N1 2.2.

spdivr1122

Reaction score
Get this on ROM manager ASAP, please :D.

lol why do you need it to be on rom manager? rom manager never works when i want to backup it just boots into recover. you can just go on your d2 and click the download link once its downloaded move it to the root of the sd card with astro then boot into recovery backup and then mount system and install from sd card and choose epic 2.7

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
i was wondering why the multitouch keyboard wont vibrate? i went into the setting and it was checked. and also im not gettin outstanding benchmark scores. im getting like mid 1400s compared the 2200s ive heard of

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i was wondering why the multitouch keyboard wont vibrate? i went into the setting and it was checked. and also im not gettin outstanding benchmark scores. im getting like mid 1400s compared the 2200s ive heard of

The keyboard is a bug and I don't know who has been telling you they get 2200s....

cshotter

Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with Gmail? I had the stock application installed on my Droid and never bothered to uninstall and install the one from the market. Anyways, after install was getting a force close error for Gmail and LauncherPro so restored back to Motaboy ROM for now.

a_sty2007

Reaction score
I loved circle batt icon on 2.5, which one working on 2.7?
Link please

Thanks...

jvance325

Reaction score
I am running into stability issues. Phone keeps locking up and rebooting. Also, the App Drawer is seeming sluggish. Anyone else?

JonathonD

Reaction score
Here is another bug for the list. When I try to access Voice Mail from the dialer is exits the dialer, turns off the cell connection very briefly, then turns it back on. When I try to install Visual Voice Mail it tells me there is a stock version installed and to uninstall the one I downloaded.

poopeehead

Reaction score
So if the standard D2 and the R2D2 version have the same hardware why is it that this ROM cant be used on the R2D2 version?

crome1115

Reaction score
hey matt.. great work.. lovin the 2.7.. im new to rooting my d2 and just dl ur epic 2.7.. ive installed the 928droid bgx2.2 theme. love the look.. only thing is my blue tooth, gmail and pandora app are not working. they keep force closing.. i ran the fix permissions option on rom manager and got my gmail to work again but BT and pandora still not working.. and not sure if this is due to the rom or theme.. also having the same issue with ur stuff not being able to access in rom manager.. any info on this would be greatly appreciate thanks..

crome1115

Reaction score
ok quick update.. gmail working.. bt is working with older head set..lol.. but pandora app still not working.. thinking its just a compatability issue with the rom.. no biggy. ill find somehting else..hehe..

cexshun

Reaction score
Wow, the Pandora fix wasn't added to this rom?

To fix Pandora, edit the build.prop file. Matt used spaces in the version string. Pandora sends the version string in a URL to the server, and URLs cannot have spaces. Use a file manager to open the build.prop file and change the version string from Epic By Matt to just Epic. Problem solved.

It would be handy to have an official changelog for the rom instead of just "fixed some bugs". I've manually fixed a few bugs that I consider critical and I don't want to reintroduce them.