Unleashed 2.7: Satisfying all those stock needs!

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Changelog:
Bug fixes
More MotoBlur removed
Full stock theme
Applications built from source
Built off the 2.3.15 leak

DO NOT INSTALL ON YOUR R2D2 DROID 2! IT WILL BOOTLOOP YOUR DEVICE AND POSSIBLY BRICK IT!

Included in this release:
Modified messaging application
HTC clock widget

1zT9.jpg

Download here

Come to our IRC channel for support and general discussion. Users in the channel get to test the latest BETA releases. We are #EpicROM on the Freenode IRC network.

Please donate if you like my ROM. I am trying to raise enough money to buy the Motorola Droid X so I can develop for it. If you would like to donate, please do so here.

There are doubles of some applications. I am and have been working on a fix. I recommended that you download LauncherPro from the Android Market to hide the extra applications for now.

If anyone posts a fix below in the responses please do not attempt to use it or do anything with it until I confirm that it is a legitimate fix. If you try a fix and do damage to your device I am not liable.

Follow me on Twitter!

Credit:
P3Droid for the 2.3.15 leak
Cyanogen for the modified messaging application
Fancy Widgets for the HTC clock widget

Special thanks goes out to:
draya1986 for letting me use his Droid 1 theme
People in my IRC channel for testing this release
Speels for helping me figure out some unresolved issues

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Arachnidus

Reaction score

want a droid

Reaction score
Have you tried putting any themes over this or are you just using the draya's stock theme that it came with?

want a droid

Reaction score
Well I just tried putting NexTheme 2.2 over Unleashed 2.7 resulting in a boot loop. So that's a no go. 2.7 was pretty fast though. For now I'm going to stick with 2.5 however because I love the NexTheme 2.2.

dreamvision602

Reaction score
why does the home screen look diffent than my stock one?

im looking for something to just get rid of all this bloatware...is this the best solution?

want a droid

Reaction score
why does the home screen look diffent than my stock one?

im looking for something to just get rid of all this bloatware...is this the best solution?

If you're looking to get rid of bloatware check out MotaBoy's roms. You can find them in the Droid2 Roms section or in his subforum.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

donstechnology

Reaction score
Will this release help with the battery life, because mine is worse then stock. Its not bad, it can last all day right now, but soon I'm gonna be haing it with bluetooth on the whole time, and want it to last through the day.

So matt: I love the rom, but please if you could put the battery life on you list of improve,ents, that would be great.

Thanks!!!

spdivr1122

Reaction score
Will this work over the revolution Remix theme? I'm downloading 2.7 right now and keeping it on my sdcard for not because I like this theme Haha. Oh and has anyone tested if the Facebook app will sync with your contacts?

EDIT- went back to epic 2.5 without a theme then went to epic 2.7. works great! gonna miss the music controls on the lock screen. and i wish facebook would sync with existing contacts :( oh well, at least most of blur is gone!

Last edited: