[ROM] Eclipse JB for Droid 4

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nah, I started fresh...I always use the top 4 buttons in 'wipe options' on SS3.
The uni int.d app. says my kernel doesn't support the function.
I'm not hatin' though... 1.1 is my daily.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4
alright i repackaged all the ocs. on a clean install boot it up 1 time. then turn on init.d with app. then reboot into ss. install oc. reboot. let init.d boot. reboot. apply oc with setcpu

DSM4rill

Reaction score
alright i repackaged all the ocs. on a clean install boot it up 1 time. then turn on init.d with app. then reboot into ss. install oc. reboot. let init.d boot. reboot. apply oc with setcpu

Success... 1.1running with regular 1320. Took me 10 minutes... good looking out!!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

sean9721

Reaction score
probablynot if they are not based off of the stock blur rom. they change the kernel so often with cm that its hard to keep up with. i made an overclock for cm and already its not compatible.

I thought about trying it with Carbon. I was just curious.

kwood129

Reaction score
Overclocking is working! I have found a new problem. I tried all my variations of camera programs and they all say the same thing...it doesn't recognize the sd card. I'm showing the same problem on both of my phones. Has anyone else noticed this yet?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Overclocking is working! I have found a new problem. I tried all my variations of camera programs and they all say the same thing...it doesn't recognize the sd card. I'm showing the same problem on both of my phones. Has anyone else noticed this yet?

try deleting your romslot. format both internal and external memory. create a new romslot(i use 1) and install. my camera works fine.

kwood129

Reaction score
In your camera options can you change your storage from internal to external? My stock camera program now works but I can't change the storage location. No version of titanium backup will start. If I install camera jb+ it says insert a sd card first. Go sms pro can't find the sd card to restore a backup. I really believe there is some sort of problem. I did delete my rom slot and formatted as requested.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
My SD card wasn't recognized in v1.1 either. Rolled back to 1.09 and everything works just fine again.

kwood129

Reaction score
That's what I had to do too. I am lucky enough to have the second phone to mess around with. Formatting my main phone as a diagnostic measure just isn't something I want to do.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
General question: Even though all the new Moto phones are Snapdragon, you think their 4.2.2 builds might get ported to our good old fashioned OMAP devices? :x:

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
General question: Even though all the new Moto phones are Snapdragon, you think their 4.2.2 builds might get ported to our good old fashioned OMAP devices? :x:

prob not due to the incompatiblity of the frameworks and such but i could port elements of it into 4.1.2...