davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ya its prolly gtalk broken ill find a zip to flash stock gtalk for ya.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Was there a fix for the circle batt? BTW love the ROM, 1.1 is working great for me. Theres a Themer that had several themes for Eclipse 2.2.1 maybe he can work on this?

Tesler32

Reaction score
Ya its prolly gtalk broken ill find a zip to flash stock gtalk for ya.

Thanks just pm me if you find one I could probably pull it from my Mac 4 safe rom

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I installed this last night. I haven't been able to put this through the ropes yet, but so far it is running stable and clean for me. I installed 1.2 and the only reboot I had was due to me trying to do too many things while the ROM was first settling in. I'm so glad that davros has updated Eclipse because that was a big part of why I didn't want to try it out more than I did. I hope this ROM gets continues support and many many many upgrades to functionality and appearance. :D Oh, and themes!

Edit: what I think would be really cool is if someone picked up completing CM7 for the D3. I love me come CyanogenMod!

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Was there a fix for the circle batt? BTW love the ROM, 1.1 is working great for me. Theres a Themer that had several themes for Eclipse 2.2.1 maybe he can work on this?

Did u actually try the round battery mod? Cuz I looked at it and its the right files unless I used the wrong framework-res. I can make a new one when im done grocery shopping and such today... lemme know

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I installed this last night. I haven't been able to put this through the ropes yet, but so far it is running stable and clean for me. I installed 1.2 and the only reboot I had was due to me trying to do too many things while the ROM was first settling in. I'm so glad that davros has updated Eclipse because that was a big part of why I didn't want to try it out more than I did. I hope this ROM gets continues support and many many many upgrades to functionality and appearance. :D Oh, and themes!

Edit: what I think would be really cool is if someone picked up completing CM7 for the D3. I love me come CyanogenMod!

I was looking t the cm7 source code which is broken. I will get intouch with hash and see if we can get it fixed also....

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thanks just pm me if you find one I could probably pull it from my Mac 4 safe rom

I can get it ... i have family time on Saturday but ....

IF everyones patient I will work on battery mod, gtalk and a non overclocked version for our less than fortunate d3 owners.

I really need to remember the multi quote feature.....

Ok so I will work on sh*t when Im done with family stuff , cause it comes first ........

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did u actually try the round battery mod? Cuz I looked at it and its the right files unless I used the wrong framework-res. I can make a new one when im done grocery shopping and such today... lemme know

yes bro i tried it and it installed the mms fix lol...
AND BY THE WAY TO ANYONE SAYING THE SPEED ON THIS ROM IS BAD...
I JUST DOWNLOADED AT 2.5MBPS...I MEAN WOW ON 3G....:hail:

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
davros said:

Yeah I tried it twice, and two different downloads. Its not a big deal, will just hold me over till themes come around.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Both of you check your pm's it will say mms mod but its not. If it doest do anything then I used the wrong frameworks

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I was looking t the cm7 source code which is broken. I will get intouch with hash and see if we can get it fixed also....

Cool. I'm not saying this is a bad ROM or bad port, btw. It's doing great right now on my phone. Super snappy, no reboots, nothing bad to say about it. I'm glad that my phone apparently is accepting the 1.2 overclock. :D I just like knowing that us D3 owners have a good amount of choices regarding ROMs. One of the major things I liked about CM7 was the customiation. That's was a big part of why I liked it on my OG Droid and D2. Either way, great job and I will keep my eyes posted on your work. :)

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Both of you check your pm's it will say mms mod but its not. If it doest do anything then I used the wrong frameworks

Correct it said installing mms fix but didn't do anything