droid x screen protectors? waste of time...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Find it kind of humorous those look like condom packages.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

I have the Anti-Fingerprint screen Protection. I do not like finger prints on my phone. I do not have the full body film set.. A friend of mine that have it and it looks good. I just don't like the full body kit. It is not for me.

Garandhero

Reaction score

I have the Anti-Fingerprint screen Protection. I do not like finger prints on my phone. I do not have the full body film set.. A friend of mine that have it and it looks good. I just don't like the full body kit. It is not for me.

Is there any degradation is color quality, screen clarity with the anti-fingerprint as compared to the cystal clear?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

Is there any degradation is color quality, screen clarity with the anti-fingerprint as compared to the cystal clear?

Crystal Clear is just that Crystal Clear!! You will have a shinny Droid X. Anti- Finger print is Matted so it looks kid of Gray.
If I got the cover for the phone it would be Crystal Clear. I would keep the Anti- Finger print for screen.

Garandhero

Reaction score
For now I have just ordered the screen protector, one of each anti-fingerprint, and cyrstal clear. Since each package comes with 2, I figure I can try them both and keep on whichever I like more... :)

alboboy10

Reaction score

[video=youtube;coPBVdfR8qA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPBVdfR8qA"]YouTube - zagg invisible shield for the motorola droid x unboxing (fist look)[/video]

I dont know just saw this video and it doesnt seem to be a very good full body...?? Please advise is there a better product - please link me to where I Can buy it!!

Yes there is a Better product!!!
SGP Incredible Shield 4.0 for MOTOROLA Droid X (Gloss Type Full Body Screen Protection Film Set) [Verizon]

SGP Incredible Shield Matte for MOTOROLA Droid X (Matte Type Full Body Screen Protection Film Set) [Verizon]

Im guessing the MATTE one is the type that has a slippery surface?

My friend had this screen protector on his iphone which was amazing. Never got smudges, finger slipped on it all the time (never had that sticky feel from sweating) etc.

Is that what the matte one is like cause if it is I'm ordering it right now.

BTW, i really dont want the whole phone protector or whatever it's called, I just want something that protects only the screen.

P.s. do they sell these in stores, or only online?

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Ordered that snap on leather case with the kick stand when I got my DX. Thinking about adding the Crystal Clear screen protector from SGP, don't like the sticky feel of the Zagg.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

Im guessing the MATTE one is the type that has a slippery surface?

My friend had this screen protector on his iphone which was amazing. Never got smudges, finger slipped on it all the time (never had that sticky feel from sweating) etc.

Is that what the matte one is like cause if it is I'm ordering it right now.

BTW, i really dont want the whole phone protector or whatever it's called, I just want something that protects only the screen.

P.s. do they sell these in stores, or only online?

Yes it is the Matted One It is Anti- Fingerprint.. The only way to get it is online. SGPStore.com | iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4G, iPhone 4.0, iPhone 4 Case, iPod Case, Pouches, Protector Film, Camera, Laptop Skin, Metal Skin

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

zonaRSX

Reaction score
subscribed for viewing later.. work has all these videos blocked and i want an awesome screen protector

arabstar1982

Reaction score
I just received the steinheil protector and installed it.... amazing! No dust, fits great and clear as can be! Just what I wanted!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk