1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' started by Infiniti87, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Infiniti87

Infiniti87 New Member

Hey guys, I wanted to recommend this screen protector I got from Spigen for your Note 3. It is a true tempered glass screen protector with a hardness rating of 8-9 on the hardness scale. It is oleophobic so finger prints and smudges are greatly reduced. The feel is outstanding. It is a lot more slick than the actual phone screen and your finger slides over the screen very easily. It feels very nice. Installation is very easy. I have never liked installing screen protectors but this one was super easy to get lined up perfect. I don't have any scratches in it yet (even super tiny ones) so I think it will be pretty durable. I looked at it under a magnifying glass last night with a flash light at all different angles and couldn't find a single scratch. It does not distort the clarity of the screen or affect touch screen sensitivity at all. Spigen does recommend using the screen protector with a case though to keep the edges of the screen protector protected. Since it is actual glass, the edges are susceptible to damage. I am 100% happy with this screen protector so far which I never thought I would say. It is rather pricey at $34.99 on amazon but we'll worth the investment in my opinion. Just wanted to give you guys some info on it.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. weyman

weyman New Member

$35 is way too much for a screen protector..you can pick up a quality one from ebay for about 9 bucks. this YT dude recommends this one
  3. geminiworld8

geminiworld8 New Member

i am also using the Gearmaxx screen protector for my Note 3. it's the anti-glare model i am using and my experience of this product is very good. i don't mind to recommend it but it's just my opinion. hope it can help you. cheers!
  4. geminiworld8

geminiworld8 New Member

i am also using the Gearmaxx screen protector for my Note 3. it's the anti-glare model i am using and my experience of this product is very good. i don't mind to recommend it but it's just my opinion. hope it can help you. cheers!
  5. Markee

Markee New Member

Agree. Glass screen protector is the only way to go.. Best I have ever had...
    1 person likes this.
  6. Josta

Josta New Member

I have a similar product from Verizon on my Note 3; truly an amazing product! $25 from them and I always have them install it as I figured they have a lot more practice doing so than I do, and if they get fingerprints on the inside of it, well then a new one is in order.

John
Search tags for this page
htc one x tempered glass screen protector
keipad tempered glass

keipad tempered glass screen guard - samsung galaxy note 3

keipad tempered glass screen guard - samsung galaxy s3
keipad tempered glass screen guard for samsung galaxy mega 6
motorola droid bionic tempered glass screen protector
protector htc dna tempered glass
rezound tempered glass screen protector
samsung galaxy s3 tempered-glass
spigen htc dna tempered glass