Droid X/2 Overclock App - Easy & Noob friendly ;)

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, I got my Droid X 3 days ago and have worked non stop (besides normal work + school :-/ ), and I am happy to bring you Droid X/2 Overclock.

Droid-Life Article

Droid 2 owners.. sorry for the messup.. a fix is comming soon
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-droid-2-overclock-app-jrummy.html#post931127

Currently you can Choose to set your frequencies at boot and in real time. It's just as good as an instant kernel installer to get your custom frequency and voltage whenever you want, instantly.

Check it out on the market or GET IT HERE

This is just the beginning, more customization to come as an advanced option and more extras are in the works ;)

24e288o.jpg
2gx4s39.jpg
29ngzfk.jpg

Admins - This is my repost from droid x section for droid2 hack section (this ok?)

mza929

Reaction score
thank you thank you thank you...

this is awesome!

I finally got the app from the market - but none of the speeds seem to take on my phone, not even 1.1 on high voltage. I just keep getting reboots.

Could it be my rom?

What rom do you recommend Jrummy?

wmnomore

Reaction score
yep. same here. when i apply it, i end-up in recovery. Then a reboot from there puts me in a boot loop. I've tried 1.2 and 1.25. same results.

karnovaran

Reaction score
Thanks for putting this together, JRummy. Been running 1.25 low voltage with no issues at all. Set frequencies at boot combined with SetCPU's set on boot makes overclocking stick like glue now.

TSXXX

Reaction score
Alright, so I d/l this app. Everything was running smoothly. I went to 1.3 on boot. Then I believe I set 1.35 in real time. Now my phone is booting up to the "M" logo, then turning off again, then doing the same thing over and over. What's up with it?

Soxfan913

Reaction score
this is awesome!

yep. same here. when i apply it, i end-up in recovery. Then a reboot from there puts me in a boot loop. I've tried 1.2 and 1.25. same results.

I'm getting the same thing.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Alright, so I d/l this app. Everything was running smoothly. I went to 1.3 on boot. Then I believe I set 1.35 in real time. Now my phone is booting up to the "M" logo, then turning off again, then doing the same thing over and over. What's up with it?
You're in a bootloop. Try pulling the battery.

TSXXX

Reaction score
I'm gonna let it cool off for a bit. I did notice that it was getting warm to over 100 degrees.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Right battery pulls work, but it still doesn't allow me to OC. Trying another rom.

TSXXX

Reaction score
Battery pull isn't working for me. I'm thinking i'm ****ed. I also don't have an image to save to since I was being an idiot.

karnovaran

Reaction score
You should still be able to sbf, though I'm surprised you're unable to get to clockwork from a battery pull.

kurtle

Reaction score
this is awesome!

I finally got the app from the market - but none of the speeds seem to take on my phone, not even 1.1 on high voltage. I just keep getting reboots.

Could it be my rom?

What rom do you recommend Jrummy?

I'm having this exact same problem. I'm running stock Droid 2 OS (Moto blur and all) and when I select any frequency...just a reboot.