Droid X/2 Overclock App - Easy & Noob friendly ;)

TSXXX

Reaction score
You should still be able to sbf, though I'm surprised you're unable to get to clockwork from a battery pull.

I can get to the bootloader, but I'm fairly new to this so I don't really know what to do after that.

Soxfan913

Reaction score
this is awesome!

I finally got the app from the market - but none of the speeds seem to take on my phone, not even 1.1 on high voltage. I just keep getting reboots.

Could it be my rom?

What rom do you recommend Jrummy?

I'm having this exact same problem. I'm running stock Droid 2 OS (Moto blur and all) and when I select any frequency...just a reboot.

Exact same thing here. Im awaiting an answer.

chezzeman

Reaction score
not showing up in market???????? i searched everything and did the barcode scan from droidlife and it says not found

Numbskill

Reaction score
this is awesome!

yep. same here. when i apply it, i end-up in recovery. Then a reboot from there puts me in a boot loop. I've tried 1.2 and 1.25. same results.

I'm getting the same thing.

Me three, stock rom. I've tried forgetting permissions on setcpu, and both overclocking apps, but any frequency selection reboots my phone. On both apps

wmnomore

Reaction score
I am on angdroids green clean 245. Working for me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

rustynutzz

Reaction score
Switched to Ultra Low Voltage 1.4 from Low Voltage. Running great so far since this morning. Pulled an 1839 on quadrant. Loving this new app.