Overclock apps

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Ok, so I know there are lots of threads on here about overclocking. I have read a few, including most of the pages ( a lot!! ) in this thread on the Droid Overclock;

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/91102-droid-x-2-overclock-app-easy-noob-friendly.html

I also have looked into Setcpu. Just wondering what app everyone likes in the D2 side of things. I have the OTA GB and everything is stock except rooted. I do have Titanium Backup Pro with some of the apps "frozen". Battery life seems better and now to see about doing some under/over clockingdancedroid.

tjarvis

Reaction score
Use Android overclock from jrummy, it costs a couple of bucks but its great. If you want the free route with less options look at milestone overclock.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
N

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Use Android overclock from jrummy, it costs a couple of bucks but its great. If you want the free route with less options look at milestone overclock.

Been running the Overclock app for a while now and love it. Best money spent. Still deciding on what setting to stay with but enjoying right now at 1.0 Ghz, and ULV.

tjarvis

Reaction score
Yeah I keep it at ulv 1ghz as well, keeps the battery in check

garrettcorn

Reaction score
i love jrummy16's android overclock! thumbs up from me :biggrin:

bishoy

Reaction score
I use the overclock/undervolt option from jakebites mods. It works great, the battery is good, and its the only option I know that works to set the frequencies at boot