Reaction score
[video=youtube;sCuMMKOx08M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCuMMKOx08M[/video]

[video=youtube;5ab1bFMB8_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ab1bFMB8_I[/video]

ambrown

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
most 8.0's aren't faster than 1.4's lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Haha! The only way a 1.4 will best an 8 is if your car is light and you've got other stuff under the hood, like a blower of some kind.

ambrown

Reaction score
lloydstrans said:
Still holding out until the HTC DLX? Drops.

Maybe. It'll have to impress before I decide, but I'll have them all to choose from soon enough. The Razr HD is the leader so far though, I'm still holding out hope for the Nexus, but I haven't been too impressed with LG's heavily leaked one. Perhaps it'll win me over when I try it out but I'm crossing my fingers that the multiple Nexus rumors are true and there'll be Nexuses from Samsung and either HTC or Sony in addition to the LG. Probably not true but a guy can dream.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
ambrown said:
Maybe. It'll have to impress before I decide, but I'll have them all to choose from soon enough. The Razr HD is the leader so far though, I'm still holding out hope for the Nexus, but I haven't been too impressed with LG's heavily leaked one. Perhaps it'll win me over when I try it out but I'm crossing my fingers that the multiple Nexus rumors are true and there'll be Nexuses from Samsung and either HTC or Sony in addition to the LG. Probably not true but a guy can dream.

Yeah, I keep saying my next phone will last me a year or so, never happens. When verizon let me upgrade every year (those were the days) I only had to by one out right out of contract.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Manish54 said:
Would someone please tell me when are they going to launch RAZR HD in India ???

A lot of the countries over there had the "HD" 6 months before we did, they just bad different names. As far as India goes idk if they received one before us or not. They got the 13mega pixel camera versus our 8.

Manish54

Reaction score
A lot of the countries over there had the "HD" 6 months before we did, they just bad different names. As far as India goes idk if they received one before us or not. They got the 13mega pixel camera versus our 8.
Yes... but they were only for China.. or my be some other asian coutries.
We get the same exact phones as the Unites States... but months after the launch.. idk why they(Moto) dont focus on India like Samsung or Noikia does. They need to realise that India plays a big role on the mobile market. We got S3 way before it got launched in the US, EVEN THE Nokia Pure View was first launched in India.

Manish54

Reaction score
What market share does MOTO have in India?
I dont know about the shares... but we dont have a single Motorola Outlet in India... and u can barely find a Moto phone at any store here.
After whatever happened in 2008 they closed all the stores and we dont even see commercials or anything here.
The last phone i remember they promoted here was RAZR 2 :/

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont know about the shares... but we dont have a single Motorola Outlet in India... and u can barely find a Moto phone at any store here.
After whatever happened in 2008 they closed all the stores and we dont even see commercials or anything here.
The last phone i remember they promoted here was RAZR 2 :/

What happened in 2008?

Sent from my frozenly delicious razr maxx.

Sumanji

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to check a few more things before I pick this phone up when I'm in the US in a few weeks.

• WiFi Hotspot: If I am using this phone with a UK SIM in the UK, will the hotspot functionality still be disabled? I know FoxFi works, but I would rather just use the built in Android functionality... how does the phone know whether or not you have a Verizon tethering plan?
  • Google Wallet: Is it possible to sideload the APK for this? What actually prevents it from working?
  • Crapware: How easy is it to remove all the Verizon garbage they have loaded on to the device? Is it possible to root and remove?

Su

ejcrossl

Reaction score
Going from the DROID charge to this phone is like moving from the trailer park to a Beverly Hills mansion. LOVING THIS PHONE.

hotice

Reaction score
I'm loving my Razr Maxx HD! I was afraid it might not feel fast since it doesn't have 2GB of RAM like the GS3. I was wrong. It still feels extremely fast and it runs tons of programs at a time! The multitasking in fact is excellent! It just seems fast and smooth with pretty much everything. It runs games like Fifa 12 and Dark Knight Rises with no problem at all! Asphalt 7 doesn't seem to support the motion sensor in it for some reason. The game still runs perfectly, just with onscreen steering controls though.

Battery life is awesome! The last I charged the phone was Saturday night into Sunday morning. While on battery I've used it for taking around 15 photos and two or three video's, a few minutes total. I used it for 15 or 20 minutes of video chatting via google hangout. I've made a call or two on it, checked email, and used it for various things. It's now been on battery 1 day, 5 hours, 16 minutes and I still have 55% of my battery left! Using the camera alone used to kill my battery, especially video. I can't believe I was even able to use the video calling for over 15 minutes and after all this time I have more than half the battery left!

I also love the size! I can't believe the things is thinner than my Droid X even with that huge battery. It just looks awesome too, or at least I think so. I totally love the design, build/materials, waterproof nano-coating, and the look of the thing. The speakers are great too! They're a huge improvement over the droid x. Sounds played externally sounds loud and full. The earpiece is loud too. I'm glad I got this thing just in time for the hurricane! I should probably charge it now!

FoxFi works fine on it too though I guess I can use the built-in tethering I just haven't tried it yet.

If you need a great camera get an HTC or a Samsung but for now, I'd recommend the Razr Maxx HD to anyone who just wants a phone that does the job when you need it without worrying about the battery!

mgrande

Reaction score
Went to the Verizon store today buy my maxx hd. They didn't have the car dock so I didn't get it. Called them up later and had ordered the phone and dock over the phone. Should have it soon :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2