[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Lol no no.

Ya just the you spend more time with those friends than me stuff.

Soon my droogies

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Get your priorities straight man.....family will be there when you're done here ;)
j/k don't fret over this stuff....we're all just excited about the possibilities kexec has opened up.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Get your priorities straight man.....family will be there when you're done here ;)
j/k don't fret over this stuff....we're all just excited about the possibilities kexec has opened up.

+1 to the second part. :)

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Michelangelos

Reaction score
What are the differences between this rom and eclipse 3.0?

Right now I´m using Eclipse 3.0 OC 1.1 (1.2 OC was unstable) and there where like....10 times a week that the phone didn´t came back from sleep and I had to remove the battery out for it to reboot.

the only troubleshooting that seem to had fixed it was to rise the minimum speed of the clock from 300 mhz to 600 mhz using the rom toolbox settings. Now the phone seems more stable and the issue only happens like 2 times a week. Of course the power consumption is increased but I have a 3500 mAh battery :p

Is this HGHv4 rom OC1.1 more stable in your opinion?
I´ve saw you mentioned that the OC was different....but I´m not sure if this HGHv4 "in progress ROM" is more developed than Eclipse 3.0 "finished"....

thanks!!!

pistacio

Reaction score
For one, this rom is built off of the DROID 3 .906 software version. Eclipse is a ported bionic rom.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Wipe 3x? really? LMAO how will wiping another time do something different than the 1st time? :icon_ laughup:

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Seeing how your using cwm on a locked bootloader it does a lot.

Seriously if you don't have anything constructive helpful or anything to add please refrain from commenting

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Seeing how your using cwm on a locked bootloader it does a lot.

Seriously if you don't have anything constructive helpful or anything to add please refrain from commenting

Explain how it makes a difference? it runs the same command every time

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This has been covered over the years ad nauseum. It SHOULDN'T make a difference, but I can attest to having a bad install because a system wipe didn't take. If you do each 3 times, you can be quite sure you also didn't forget one.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
^^ +1.

Wipe 3x? really? LMAO how will wiping another time do something different than the 1st time? :icon_ laughup:

Explain how it makes a difference? it runs the same command every time

Please don't be so quick to judge. What seems completely logical in the world of computer technology where "logic" is "SUPPOSED" to rule, isn't always so...there are plenty of times when things just don't operate logically. There are some here who have more than one of the same phone and can attest to the fact that at least a 2nd wipe on one phone often resolves issues that were still there after the first wipe on both - me included (2 Droid RAZR's).

I am sure you have had at one time or another a software package that was working fine, only to have it get buggered up. What do you do? You uninstall and reinstall. But WHY? It's the same code being replaced that was there before, right? Well...yeah. But truth is, things get messed up and commands don't always do what they are supposed to. Lots of what happens during the wipe is highly time critical, and if there's a glitch somewhere in the process that causes the CPU to miss a waiting interrupt, you've just suffered a failure of the process.

Michelangelos

Reaction score
I´ve tried HgH 1.2 OCed (previously made all those wipes of course) and while setting up the google account the phone freezed completely.....

So I tried again with all those wipes and installed the HgH 1.1 Oced for more stability and.... the motoblur account setup appeared! (?????)

could it be possible that Hgh 1.1 has motoblur and HgH 1.2 hasn´t???

dbones

Reaction score
Michelangelos said:
I´ve tried HgH 1.2 OCed (previously made all those wipes of course) and while setting up the google account the phone freezed completely.....

So I tried again with all those wipes and installed the HgH 1.1 Oced for more stability and.... the motoblur account setup appeared! (?????)

could it be possible that Hgh 1.1 has motoblur and HgH 1.2 hasn´t???

Mine had constent reboots/freezes and multiple problems like loss of sound and other issues on 1.2, with 1.1 I've had no problems like that whatsoever.
I have noticed one problem with hgh though, I can't purchase play store apps. Has anyone resolved this issue?

pdiddybuck

Reaction score
I had the same problem, go to
Settings - manage apps - all - Google framework services, then clear data. Do the same for Google play store - clear data. Then reboot into safestrap - advanced - fix permissions. Reboot. That worked for me.

dbones

Reaction score
Thanks for the help but it didn't work:-\. Dunno what the deal is.

pdiddybuck

Reaction score
Ok, go to your apps, open Talk and sign out. Then unsync your and resync your g mail. And then do what it says on my last post, hope this works for you.