[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

WarsDarksider

Reaction score
Built in WiFi tether? Are you talking about the Mobile Hotspot? I don't want to have to PAY for that! lol And I understand about the battery life, but mine doesnt even make it through the day with minimal use. About the battery calibration, I've read there is no use for that anymore. Could you explain to me your method of calibration so I can give that a go?? Thank you for the fast reply! And saying the GPS was fixed, I forgot to mention that.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Built in WiFi tether? Are you talking about the Mobile Hotspot? I don't want to have to PAY for that! lol And I understand about the battery life, but mine doesnt even make it through the day with minimal use. About the battery calibration, I've read there is no use for that anymore. Could you explain to me your method of calibration so I can give that a go?? Thank you for the fast reply! And saying the GPS was fixed, I forgot to mention that.

No pay necessary. Look up TBH inspired wireless tether hack. It uses a windows program that allows you to rewrite a few lines of code in the radio of the D3. Not hard but makes you palpatate a good bit.

Calibration: start from 100%, drain your battery to 15%, then recharge to 100%. It would be best to charge it from 15% while having the phone OFF. There is always a use for battery calibration. Anytime you replace your battery or flash a new ROM, one of the first things you should do is calibrate your battery to get an accurate reading.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Irish_Rhino

Reaction score
I finally decided to 'juice' up my D3 with a little HGH v4. Lol
Nice work to all involved.
Now, where do I get my cookies?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Irish_Rhino

Reaction score
Hopped in the car @ 6am, put in my Jaybird Freedom earbuds, in preparation for my 45 minute trip to work. Much to my surprise, my bluetooth now FC's. Any one else come across a problem with bluetooth? What do I need to do to fix this?

pistacio

Reaction score
Are you using the overclock versions? That could be it...

Irish_Rhino

Reaction score
Yes, I am using 1.2. Should I try flashing 1.1 over top of this version, to see if it will work?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I am using 1.2. Should I try flashing 1.1 over top of this version, to see if it will work?

I would. Flash right over, no wipe.

Irish_Rhino

Reaction score
Ok, I'm a bit headstrong. I was running Eclipse v3 [email protected]. So it stands to reason that HGH 4 [email protected] should work on my phone.
Instead of flashing 1.1, I flashed 1.2 again. I let it 'settle' a few minutes, then tried bluetooth. It didn't force close, but it didn't sync either. I rebooted my phone, synced my earbuds again, and everything appears to be working fine.
Maybe last evening, I didn't let everything settle enough before I went on an hour excursion of installing apps and moving them to my external SD card.
Thanks for your response.

Sent from my DROID3 juiced up on dual 1.2mhz of HGH using Tapatalk 2

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
To clear that up. Eclipse has a different oc script than hgh. There's more to the one in HGH

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Are there any planned updates or features coming? Just wondering.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

pistacio

Reaction score
Hoping it's jellybean ...big stretch, I know.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lol no no.

Ya just the you spend more time with those friends than me stuff.

Soon my droogies

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2