[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

Shat

Reaction score
pdiddybuck said:
Ok, go to your apps, open Talk and sign out. Then unsync your and resync your g mail. And then do what it says on my last post, hope this works for you.

I have tried this three times and am still having the same issue with google play. I can purchase from website but not my phone. I have also cleared the data for every google app before the steps above.

pdiddybuck

Reaction score
The only thing that I can think of is to reflash the ROM and DON'T let Google restore your settings when signing in.

Michelangelos

Reaction score
In HgHv4 1.1 it seems that google maps is not included...right?

also I cannot found it available in PLAY STORE neither....
strange...

any way to fix it?
any external link?

error maps.jpg

Michelangelos

Reaction score
In HgHv4 1.1 it seems that google maps is not included...right?

also I cannot found it available in PLAY STORE neither....
strange...

any way to fix it?
any external link?

54212-haters-gonna-hate-v4-overclocked-906-official-base-rom-error-maps.jpg

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm guessing the reason could have to do with the fact that you have a Milestone.

Michelangelos

Reaction score
On paper its the same phone but its built with a profile. If you port a ROM from another phone you can have this issue too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I see.. but...I´ve been using other custom roms (IE: Eclipse 3.0) and never had this issue.

Is there any way to fix it?
rename it from milestone 3 to another name...whatever?

in the meantime I´ve managed to download the google maps. apk from another source...but I´m realizing that this issue will block me from installing several apps from the store. :icon_eek::mad:

Shat

Reaction score
pdiddybuck said:
The only thing that I can think of is to reflash the ROM and DON'T let Google restore your settings when signing in.

Titanium Backup asks to restore google ID after flash. I usually restore but may have skipped on last install. Could this cause the issue?

Disregard. I flashed another ROM and it works fine. When I go back to HGH 1.1 I have the Google Play issue again. I did skip Google restore and it did not help.

Michelangelos

Reaction score
Titanium Backup asks to restore google ID after flash. I usually restore but may have skipped on last install. Could this cause the issue?

Disregard. I flashed another ROM and it works fine. When I go back to HGH 1.1 I have the Google Play issue again. I did skip Google restore and it did not help.

Same here..
then...it has to be an issue on this HgH 1.1 Rom :(

Shat

Reaction score
Michelangelos said:
Same here..
then...it has to be an issue on this HgH 1.1 Rom :(

I wiped and flashed then logged in with a new google account and still had the problem. Had same problem with 1.2 and 1.0.

pdiddybuck

Reaction score
Ok, last chance. Download (ROM Manager free) from play store. Fix permissions with that app, then reboot. Enter safestrap, fix permissions while on safestrap, I think it's under the advanced menu and reboot again. Fingers crossed!

thanks4playing

Reaction score
Loving the Haters Gonna Hate v4! Very slick. Thanks to the developers.
A few issues that I am having that someone could point me to a link or help me figure out. Running HGH v4.1.0, Safestrap 2.0.

1. Installed 'Voice Actions Plus' and the icon does not show up anywhere! If I go to the market place, find it, I can click 'Open' to run it, but it appears no where. I've uninstalled it, clicked on the option to Auto-add shortcuts and still no icons.
2. Cannot update 'Voice Search' by Google. I always get the error "Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy...", should I use Android Terminal Emulator and start removing that app and see if it reinstalls?

Thank you.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Loving the Haters Gonna Hate v4! Very slick. Thanks to the developers.
A few issues that I am having that someone could point me to a link or help me figure out. Running HGH v4.1.0, Safestrap 2.0.

1. Installed 'Voice Actions Plus' and the icon does not show up anywhere! If I go to the market place, find it, I can click 'Open' to run it, but it appears no where. I've uninstalled it, clicked on the option to Auto-add shortcuts and still no icons.
2. Cannot update 'Voice Search' by Google. I always get the error "Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy...", should I use Android Terminal Emulator and start removing that app and see if it reinstalls?

Thank you.

For the first issue, try rebooting after installing that app. Sometimes it just take a reboot for it to show up in the app drawer. Second, I've tried uninstalling via root explorer and then reinstalling from market, didn't work. Not sure how to fix it.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid