[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah after running it for alittlebit I noticed it..also dunno if its me but data seems to not be strong if that makes sence..
also in reguards to teathering..when I do the radio hack then use the mobile hotspot when I turn the hotspot on the 3g symble gos away them comes back but stays white but I can teather..when I disconnect the teather app the 3g symble gos away comes back then turns back to blue and I have good data again..this doesn't happen on like mavrom..the 3g symble never gos away and it stays blue giving me great data..

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
yeah after running it for alittlebit I noticed it..also dunno if its me but data seems to not be strong if that makes sence..
also in reguards to teathering..when I do the radio hack then use the mobile hotspot when I turn the hotspot on the 3g symble gos away them comes back but stays white but I can teather..when I disconnect the teather app the 3g symble gos away comes back then turns back to blue and I have good data again..this doesn't happen on like mavrom..the 3g symble never gos away and it stays blue giving me great data..

I had the data issue before, as well.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Besides those issues, battery life is AMAZING. Out of all the ROMS I've tried, this has the best battery life for me.

hotpl8

Reaction score
My gps has been a bit unresponsive most of the time. And yeah the lag is bad. Random reboots about once every 2 weeks.my music player google play is acting up recently too, not sure if that is any thing. But it skips a lot and wont play some songs on my playlist as if they don't exist.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

giovannipaquier

Reaction score
looks stupid, but i should use safestrap 3.x, right? i don't know, but something is wrong. i cannot boot. stays on a black screen. just one more question. i need to create another slot and install the rom on it, and just this?

mncmadman

Reaction score
Yeah . do that but wipe system cache data then install and again wipe cache and dalvik and factory reset then reboot and w8 :D.