New [ROM] Droid Concepts Rom for Galaxy Nexus!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-forums-ftf.png

This new Rom by developer "Davros" is based on 4.1.1 AOSP and is packed with features! You can expect all the speed and performance that you would find from Jelly Bean aka project butter, plus Google now. Some of the custom features include pulldown toggles, custom clock settings, custom lockscreen sliders, Theme chooser which supports all themes built for cm9/cm10 aokp style themes, long back kill, volume rocker music controls, power menu options, profiles, CPU controls, integrated GAPPS, custom navigation bar settings, custom backlight settings, adb over network, blacked out dialer, and more! plus more to come.

55284d1346164332t-droid-concepts-toro-jelly-bean-4-1-1-aosp-based-feature-rich-rom-screenshot_2012-08-28-09-52-42.png

This Rom is super easy to install. Davros recommends wiping format/factory reset 3x, (not sure why the 3x is needed maybe that is to newb proof the op.... not sure but if the dev says its necessary and you don't do it then you can't be mad at him :p ) wipe system 3x, wipe cache and dalvik cache 3x, flash the rom + kernel of choice + new radios if desired! Then simply reboot.

This looks to be a clean Rom, and Davros has put out some pretty solid development as of late!

Grab the Rom here

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I do the 3x wipe method only because its what I've done from the beginning my og d1, d3 and bionic. Its just a habit I formed. With good results. Its just my personal regiment for wiping :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I'm real happy to see Droid Concepts available for the Galaxy Nexus. Loved it on my OG.