Droid Bionic or Droid Charge

TySimm

Reaction score
I'm upgrading soon, and I was wondering what you guys think. Should I upgrade to the Charge, or wait for the Bionic?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm upgrading soon, and I was wondering what you guys think. Should I upgrade to the Charge, or wait for the Bionic?

Isn't the Charge delayed? Something got delayed today. Or was that yesterday?

mach330

Reaction score
Rumor is that bionic will be released in the summertime. I would personally edit so you can compare side by side. I'm not sold yet on any if the lte phones. Seems big. I spirit want to wait how the qhd display is as well as what iphone 5 will have to offer. if it's small (4" at most) and lte, I hate you say it but I might go that route.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Samsung or Motorola - Touch Wiz or Motor Blur - tough choice :p

We have dedicated forums for both - hopefully they can help in your decision making process

Bionic

Charge

Last edited:

sirdroid

Reaction score
Samsung or Motorola - Touch Wiz or Motor Blur - tough choice :p

We have dedicated forums for both - hopefully they can help in your decision making process

Bionic

Charge

Both links take me to the same bionic site.

Last edited by a moderator:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...link fixed ;)

loki993

Reaction score
Dont know what the Bionic will cost, especially now, but the Charge is $300. If you want a charge why not the TB? It should be all around a better phone and its cheaper. I wouldnt even consider the Charge at this point, but thats just me. AFIK they priced themselves right out of contention for anything.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Bionic with Enhancements. lol. Maybe the'll add the fingerprint scanner from Atrix!

You can tell by my Avatar I'm excited for this Moto upcoming Device.

No matter when it gets release, it's getting purchased............A month or 2 after :)
At a ridiculous discount

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMO-droidbionic!!!!!the specs of the bionic blow the charge out of the water.and no tellin how much better it will b once it drops n june."doggoneit"!!!!moto told me not 2 tell release date-SORRY!!!Ill do better next time!!lol!!!

Last edited: