Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm still working on it. It's a VERY big update. Much more involved than I thought it'd be. I'm getting there though.

marleyinoc

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked or considered. Can thread names be changed? I would think the vast majority of folks using this now aren't returning to .905 (902) anymore.

Or am I just having a brain fart?

-Bionic 6.7.247 via HoB

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can't be changed. We're stuck with the thread title.

utshawn

Reaction score
Just did some research for you guys. There's another trick you can try. Untick the USB debugging to turn it OFF, wait for windows to notice, then turn it back on and see if ADB can see it. Once ADB sees it from the command line I posted, you should be able to root it.

Thanks Sam. I am going to go through all the recommendations again along with some other ideas I have. I will post what steps i try and whether it works or not to hopefully help anyone that has this issue. It will be a little bit b/c I have to get through my honey-do list first :)

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Sam. I am going to go through all the recommendations again along with some other ideas I have. I will post what steps i try and whether it works or not to hopefully help anyone that has this issue. It will be a little bit b/c I have to get through my honey-do list first :)

Ok. I'm curious if anything works for you.

ekf028

Reaction score
Might need to switch from rsd to a more manual method of flashing. If you can't get it flashed by tomorrow I'll put something together.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Cool! Only thing keeping me from 247 is that my old pc doesn't like rsd anymore

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Windows 7.8 RELEASE

o) Complete overhaul of the script to bring it in line with the linux work
o) Added advanced hidden functionality to better assist those having problems

WARNING: May contain bugs. This was an almost complete rewrite of the inner workings of the script.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for an update thanks again.

Update's live. Please download 7.8 and install it. I'll PM you with what I want you to do. If this doesn't work, we could be in trouble.

Aldroid33

Reaction score
It's been tested on a Mac finally. And is working. The 1.2 release fixed Mac bugs.
That's great!
Now to flash a bunch of custom ROMs and really screw up my phone:p Then I can try out both new Hob versions on the same computer. :icon_ banana:Lol:icon_ devil:

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just make sure to keep that update zip on your sdcard. ;)

JaeL41

Reaction score
7.8 Installer link fail

The 7.8 Installer Link is not working for me. When clicked, it just sends me to a blank web page... Some one please help!

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just verified the link. Working fine. Try a different browser.