Dont Sing it - BRING IT!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by RinTinTigger, Jun 7, 2010.

1. WPThunder25

WPThunder25 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I look the design but I don't see anything that really catches my eye. All this stuff we have seen on other Android phones.

2. clyons077

clyons077 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The Droid and other Android non-Verizon phones do have video conferencing capabilities... Fring (using Skype protocol... OVER 3G too!)...Droid just does not have a front-facing camera so use a mirror, I had an entire conversation with a friend in Croatia earlier this week using this method (Droid+Fring+mirror = Droid Does)... and, come-on, how many people do you really see using it in public (i.e. over Wifi)... Android FTW! dancedroid

3. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!! :icon_ banana:

4. nerdkill

nerdkill Member

Ratings:
    +0
    from the video i saw it actually shows you what's running natively. as far as i know there's no way to do that conveniently on android right now. you can see the last 8 programs that were opened, but it's not showing you what's running (or in a saved state). i like that there's a native and convenient way to manage your open apps.

5. Breakmyfootoff

Breakmyfootoff Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Call me a fanboy if you want, I don't care, but I wouldn't waste a turd to take a crap on an apple product. I will tell people their iphone is a piece of crap, and I will not befriend a person with an iphone. I will, and have, desolved established friendships because said friend got an iphone. I despise apple and I want anyone that owns an apple device to get jailtime for said offense.

6. Romple

Romple Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ironically I've been reading from Apple fanbois that any sort of task manager at all is complete fail. It's all the same ****. You switch programs. If one is slightly different than the other is there really a difference?

I care more about services. Apple gives you 7, which may be adequate. I dunno. But Android lets the user decide what's necessary. It's the same Open vs Closed debate.

7. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No disrespect intended here but to stop being friends with someone because they own an iPhone is just taking it over the top. Just because you despise apple doesnt mean your friends should pay for it.

Theres so much more id like to say to you but i will just end it here.

8. littlerick

littlerick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    you must not have any friends if you base it only on what phone they have or dont have. wow

9. missrachel

missrachel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    HAH!!!!! Steve Jobs' little address to the Apple Nation just makes me LAUGH too!! Android will always be one step ahead... AAPL's stock is at 250 and GOOG is selling at 485 :biggrin:

I love my DROID! But I am hoping that the Xtreme has a front-facing video camera and potential for something like "Face Time" (oh how cute :p lol)

10. Romple

Romple Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldn't say the people he's getting rid of because they have iPhones are "paying". Sounds like a major win to me.

11. demon69120

demon69120 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bleh. I spend $400 on the top of the line iPod Touches, jailbroke it, pimped it out, and now I don't even use it. Android is deffiantly funner, but the thing that I envy the most from the iPhones is how great the games are. The 3D ones are amazing, and the have endless one.

12. Breakmyfootoff

Breakmyfootoff Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not gonna deny that it's over the top, but thats how I feel. My friends dont pay for it, cause I dont have friends with iphones.

I have plenty of friends. I didnt say I wouldnt be friends with someone unless they had an Android phone, only that I wont be friends with someone that has an iphone.

Wright or wrong, irrational, whatever you wanna call it, thats how much I hate apple. If the iphone were the only phone left on the planet then I would have to communicate by courier pigeon or something.

13. Breakmyfootoff

Breakmyfootoff Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well then, consider yourself a winner also.

14. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    I saw a news item where he tried to demonstrate the new phone but couldn't get the WiFi connection. He asked one of his tech for suggestions and someone in the audience yelled, "VERIZON!"

You can see it at Apple CEO has live technical issues - CNN.com

15. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6

I agree, I have many friends that make poor choices ;)

Search tags for this page

at&t sing in page

sings