Documents To Go - on sale today only $5.55

pyro6128

Reaction score
Yes its much better than quickoffice. If you do any sort of work with documents, then this is the way to go. And for $5 you cant go wrong. I highly recommend it

Edit: I've even created a power point presentation on it for an MBA class while on the train to class. And was able to put it up on the projector and present from it (after emailing to myself).

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes its much better than quickoffice. If you do any sort of work with documents, then this is the way to go. And for $5 you cant go wrong. I highly recommend it

Edit: I've even created a power point presentation on it for an MBA class while on the train to class. And was able to put it up on the projector and present from it (after emailing to myself).
That's pretty sweet lol, thanks for the heads up, I think I'm going to get this.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

srroos

Reaction score
Had to get it for that price! There has got to be a way to hide one of the icons...anyone know how?

Kias

Reaction score
Still on sale this morning! I grabbed two last night!

Sent magically from my droid!

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
got it on the 5th and actually used it a couple of times with no problems. a great deal.
btw the lady who answers the cust serv line sounds pretty hot...hehehehe :icon_ devil:

Last edited:

Big Cam

Reaction score
So you can actually create new documents right from your phone?

I'm thinking about buying it, but I pretty much never used office products outside of work.