Documents To Go On Sale!!

Sach369

Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up documents to go because of how useful it could be for some quick editing but the $30 price tag held me back. I checked today and it is now on sale for $9.99 for a limited time in case anyone is interested.

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
It's gone on and off of that sale price at least once since I got my droid in November. I missed the last sale, so thanks for the heads up.

myriad46

Reaction score
Their Marketplace page states that the sale will remain until they sell 50,000 copies. Being that they just announced future integration with google docs at MWC, I'd get on it fast.

moot

Reaction score
Their Marketplace page states that the sale will remain until they sell 50,000 copies. Being that they just announced future integration with google docs at MWC, I'd get on it fast.

Do you have a link for this? Or a press report? What exactly would google docs integration entail? I've been considering a purchase for a while now, but I rarely have the need to look at office docs on my phone.

myriad46

Reaction score

Do you have a link for this? Or a press report? What exactly would google docs integration entail? I've been considering a purchase for a while now, but I rarely have the need to look at office docs on my phone.

Docs to Go for Android to get desktop, Google Docs sync [AC @MWC] | Android Central

rothenbj

Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up documents to go because of how useful it could be for some quick editing but the $30 price tag held me back. I checked today and it is now on sale for $9.99 for a limited time in case anyone is interested.

I'd have to really, really need an app to spend $ 30 on it. I think I'm short a few really's the more I think about it. I'd really, really need it to spend $10. However, I'm sure some has that type need.

moot

Reaction score

Docs to Go for Android to get desktop, Google Docs sync [AC @MWC] | Android Central

Thanks for the link, I may get this after all!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Been waiting for this myself....Thanks for the Tip.

mikespe

Reaction score
I bought it when it was this price during the holidays. well worth the $10!

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Yep, thanks for the tip. Been waiting for another sale and just bought it. My second paid app. Wohooo.