Document's To Go on SALE!

OP
T

tah

Reaction score
I'm the thread starter here........

I can tell you this, Documents To Go from DataViz Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've used their products on Palm for several years.

At one time I paid as much as $40 just for an upgrade, and considered that a bargain for the functionality and the dependability.

Knowing them they will soon introduce a "port" to sync your docs to your desktop (and vice-versa). This is invaluable!

If you think you need, or will ever need Excel, Word, Powerpoint or Adobe PDF support on your Droid.......do yourself a favor and JUMP WITH BOTH FEET directly and immediately on this deal!

In the words of King Solomon....or someone with Biblical impact......a word to the wise is sufficient.

Last edited:

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
I'm the thread starter here........

I can tell you this, Documents To Go from DataViz Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've used their products on Palm for several years.

At one time I paid as much as $40 just for an upgrade, and considered that a bargain for the functionality and the dependandability.

Knowing them they will soon introduce a "port" to sync your docs to your desktop (and vice-versa). This is invaluable!

If you think you need, or will ever need Excel, Word, Powerpoint or Adobe PDF support on your Droid.......do yourself a favor and JUMP WITH BOTH FEET directly and immediately on this deal!

In the words of King Solomon....or someone with Biblical impact......a word to the wise is sufficient.

Should there be two icons in APPS menu when your done downloading, one with a KEY in the ICON and another with NO KEY?

Chief

Reaction score
This will be the first app that I purchase. What happens if you need to reset your phone and need to reinstall the application? Can you reinstall it without purchasing it again? Thanks

LordKastle

Reaction score
Yes. You should be able to simply re-download it as its kept a log of your download.

sqchram

Reaction score
Got it too - just randomly came across it in Market and noticed the lower price - SHAZAM! - It loads the 50MB 600 page service manual .pdf for my motorcycle - now I can take it with me instead of printing pages!