[Deal Alert] Refurb 8GB Google Nexus 7 for just $139.99 & Free Shipping; Today Only

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1saleaday-deal-alert-nexus7-140-bucks.png

If you are in the market for an Android tablet, then you might want to check out this deal alert over at 1SaleaDay.com. They have a refurbished 8GB Google/Asus Nexus 7 tablet for only $139.99 with free shipping. There's only about 13 hours left (as of the time of this post). Just in case you have been living under a rock, here is a quick spec quote for the device,
  • 7-Inch (1280 x 800) Display
  • Android 4.1
  • 8GB Storage
  • 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU
  • 9 Hour Battery
Here's a link to the deal if you want to grab one: Wireless Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this johnomaz. The more deals the better!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sold out. :frown:

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another great deal right now. Noticed Walmart has the Galaxy Tab 2 7" in stock in stores (didn't check website) for $179.99.

Got my wife one for Christmas at that price point and that thing is awesome. I did this after doing an in-store, side by side speed comparison between the GT27, and the N7.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Based on multiple rumors/leaks for the upcoming announcement at Google I/O in May (e.g., Refreshed Nexus 7 to be announced at Google I/O), I'd probably look for a new first-gen 16GB well under $150, or a refurb under $100 -- though in my case I'm sitting on my hands until the announcement. If it's getting a bump in processor and resolution plus Key Lime Pie, I'd rather wait for the new model.

-Matt

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Based on multiple rumors/leaks for the upcoming announcement at Google I/O in May (e.g., Refreshed Nexus 7 to be announced at Google I/O), I'd probably look for a new first-gen 16GB well under $150, or a refurb under $100 -- though in my case I'm sitting on my hands until the announcement. If it's getting a bump in processor and resolution plus Key Lime Pie, I'd rather wait for the new model.

-Matt
Forgive the self-congratulatory follow-up to my post, but I thought today's (4/3) news was kind of relevant/interesting:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ng-july-qualcomm-processor-cheaper-price.html

If this report turns out to be accurate, it probably doesn't come as a surprise. NVIDIA is great at making powerful processors and GPUs but Qualcomm is just flat out better at building a more power efficient product right now. Additionally, there is speculation Google is planning a price drop for the tablet to just $149.99. Right now their pricing plans are in flux and they may stick with their current plan, but if there is a price drop it will likely be an attempt to increase sales of the Nexus 7 to put even more market pressure on Amazon and Apple.

Pricing is yet to be determined and Google's plans are fluid, the sources said. Market leader Apple is expected to launch new iPads this year as well, possibly forcing its competitors to change their assumptions.

Google may choose to sell the new gadget for $199, the same as the first generation rolled out last June, while the old model may be discounted, one of the sources said. Alternatively, the new tablet could be priced more competitively at $149 and the previous model discontinued, the source added.

Source: Reuters

-Matt

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ordered one of these and it still hasn't shipped. It says my order is still "processing." I emailed (no phone numbers listed on site) them Monday requesting a status update and when I could I expect it to ship and they haven't responded to the email yet either. :frown:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I ordered one of these and it still hasn't shipped. It says my order is still "processing." I emailed (no phone numbers listed on site) them Monday requesting a status update and when I could I expect it to ship and they haven't responded to the email yet either. :frown:
I wouldn't worry too much -- I've bought 3 or 4 things from 1saleaday (an SSD, webcam, cordless telephones) and they are slow shippers, but always come through. Their customer-service model is pretty bad, though. I think they work on a razor-thin profit margin and spend no money on the service side. I'm sure it will work out.

-Matt

Reaction score
I got my gram a new nexus 7 they are nice tablets not a bad deal for a 8 to bad not a 16gb model

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I finally did get a shipping confirmation late last night. They weren't kidding about the 10 business-day-excluding-holidays processing time. I think it was ten business days (not including Good Friday) nearly to the hour...

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Last edited: