[THEME] DARK3RBlu SHIFT3R 2.3.1

Tepes

Reaction score
Hahahaha....Browser also has a couple icons that are a bit dark, but as you mentioned the text is perfect so no problem.....I will however try to find all those icons for the 2.2 SHIFT3R update, just that so many places have the same icons and looking for where they are being called from is the task...lmao

You are wonderful. Thanks for doing this. Looking forward to all that 2.2 has to bring from DT and you! :)

sent from my Hitchhikers Guide mark 2

Spartans_08

Reaction score
First of all, I love this theme! The only thing that is an issue for me is the sent text messages just show a black box...I installed this over the ice blurry so thats probably the issue, just wondering if there is any fix i can do?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First of all, I love this theme! The only thing that is an issue for me is the sent text messages just show a black box...I installed this over the ice blurry so thats probably the issue, just wondering if there is any fix i can do?
Are you talking about the conversation screen?? or the list where it shows the different people you sent texts to??

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Weird though that mine didn't overwrite the ICS version??.....the MMS apk is decent to use

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated the Theme to SHIFT3Rv2.3...DARK3RBlu

Tepes

Reaction score
Hey MBK, with Blurry Zoom 2.3.1 Tpax and your theme, the only problems I have noticed are the dark blue and dark blue background for sent text messages noted above and black on black in the widget picker screen.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback...for me the menu to choose Widgets is blue text on black background....and I'm still not sure how to pull up the sent text menu that has the black on black

Tepes

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback...for me the menu to choose Widgets is blue text on black background....and I'm still not sure how to pull up the sent text menu that has the black on black

Figured out the widget menu. I had AppWidgetPicker.apk installed and that was giving me the black on black. Renamed it .bak and now I have the blue on black. I'm surprised that at this point in the game Google or at least Devs haven't absorbed AppWidgetPicker and used it in every release. As for the Messenger.apk, that one is beyond me since I even tried replacing it with the one from the SHIFT3R base and had the same issues. I'm just going to installed your inverted MMS 3.0.2 and see how that goes :)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Figured out the widget menu. I had AppWidgetPicker.apk installed and that was giving me the black on black. Renamed it .bak and now I have the blue on black. I'm surprised that at this point in the game Google or at least Devs haven't absorbed AppWidgetPicker and used it in every release. As for the Messenger.apk, that one is beyond me since I even tried replacing it with the one from the SHIFT3R base and had the same issues. I'm just going to installed your inverted MMS 3.0.2 and see how that goes :)

Funny thing was that in the D1 ROMs I had to add 'IN' that appwidgetpicker apk to keep that widgets menu from being black on black, and now it's funny to hear that it's the opposite way around on the Bionic...lol....
As for the Mms.apk, not sure if it can apply over the BlurMessaging that's on the ROM unless you use the new PURITY D3BLURR3D base...

On another note, I've made a couple tweaks to the status bar pulldown, changed the pulldown itself to a smoother looking dark glass effect, as well as used that dark glass effect on the status bar item notification area of that pulldown (instead of that off-blue)...It's a MetaMorph.zip to be applied merely thru MetaMorph, easy...screenshot below

StatusBarItem_Dark_MM.zip

attachment.php

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've also made another MM.zip to add in the ICS style pulldown handle for those that like that on their pulldowns...ICS_PulldownHandle_MM.zipThis is a SystemUI MM.zip so after it applies it will start FC'ing, just FC a couple times and then either pull the battery or try to press Reboot inbetween the FC's, upon reboot all will be good (this has always been the case with any SystemUI.apk MetaMorphs)

attachment.php

Tepes

Reaction score
Nice touches on the Status Bar. Just dropped the first MM on with no issues. I'll go without the pulldown handle. I like to live on the edge :)