{THEME} ** DARK3R_BLU for KIN3TX v1.0 .901 Comptatible ROM

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finally got it all back...liking the blue theme...attempting pull down..will let you know

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Hey hold off on the pulldown...I'll load the pulldowns into the new framework-res and upload the update.zips for them in a couple mins

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
okay, here's the pulldown update.zip that is made with the updated framework from the post #29 above...
PatriotsPulldown_KIN3TX.901.zip

even if you did load the update.zip from earlier, you can still flash this new update.zip over it from bootstrap/CWM

srmason6

Reaction score
Already loaded...no problem..ill reload the theme

srmason6

Reaction score
Some of the app menus are black...i think this happened before...or is that part of the framework?

srmason6

Reaction score
Got it all loaded...this version the pull down notification bars are a little darker..it makes the text easier to read...nice!!

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah the pop-up menus are now black glass backgrounds, and it does make the bright blue text jump out a bit more...glad it's all loaded good now. I lost the original poster pulldown png somehow but if you wanted that all you'd need to do is take that png and place that into the update.zips framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi folder and repack everything back to the update.zip and you can interchange between the two..

scarabshell

Reaction score
Charging in a wall unit..hopefully it will go through...no worries, I like f-ing with the phone...just hate it when the wife finds out it is a soft brick..nag.. nag. nag:p

Haha least i know im not the only one! :p