[THEME] DARK3RBlu SHIFT3R 2.3.1

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Do we have to wipe cache and dAlvik before flashing this dope theme?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you don't have to wipe anything, but wiping cache and dalvik wouldn't hurt anything

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For those that would like to strip the Power Widget from the notification pulldown I have made a MetaMorph.zip,..... I prefer to have it out on my home screen since the pulldown deosn't use what I personally like to have in my power widget whereas the regular Power Widget does... anyways, screenshot below shows how it would go back to the standard look without the power widget on the pulldowns (minus the Raiders Logo and ICS handle...lol)

PulldownPowerWidgetStripped_MM.zip

attachment.php

Last edited:

acoers

Reaction score
I just flashed this and it looks awesome. I flashed the email.zip,powermenu.zip,and the ming font.zip. and the only one I got to work was the ming.zip. any ideas why. I'm using the tweak bootstrap recovery. Also when typing i dont get the haptic feedback. Is this just part of the theme? I just noticed it when i was writing a text message.

Last edited:

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I just flashed this and it looks awesome. I flashed the email.zip,powermenu.zip,and the ming font.zip. and the only one I got to work was the ming.zip. any ideas why. I'm using the tweak bootstrap recovery. Also when typing i dont get the haptic feedback. Is this just part of the theme? I just noticed it when i was writing a text message.

He made a D3 Specific Version, it's posted here: LINK

acoers

Reaction score
thanks man, yeah i went to the bionic page and downloaded it. Im flashing now ill let ya know if it works.

acoers

Reaction score
well just installed the droid 3 version and it still dont work. i might just try and zip •Inverted Blur Messaging by MBK and see if it works then. I also tried to do the menu zip so it has a recovery option and the zip for email and those both didnt work.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Email and powermenu_stripped ZIPs are to be used with MetaMorph, not via recovery....apply those thru MetaMorph app..
...as for the haptic feel while typing, I did not stripp that in any of my ZIPs or MM.ZIPs...you might just have disabled it in your settings....mine work fine

acoers

Reaction score
Ok I've never used metamorph before so I got no idea about it. I've just flashed evrything through recovery.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
can i install this over a stock rom though rooted on a bionic .... or do i have to have a custom rom ?

This should work on a stock deodexed system, if your system is odexed though you will bootloop.

Dont quote me on that though...

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

GreenSnow

Reaction score
i just briefly ran over this thread, dont see an answer, sorry if there is...but this should be cool to flash over Steel v4.5 right?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
i just briefly ran over this thread, dont see an answer, sorry if there is...but this should be cool to flash over Steel v4.5 right?

Theres a Steel Droid Version in the SD section, I flashed it over v4. 5 and had no issues. I didn't run it long term though.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

trini.s2k

Reaction score
hey can we get this for the eclipse rom? i got the d3 and they ported it over i would like a theme all that light blue is driving me insane lol

ENCBUC

Reaction score
what rom is this for? Sorry new to bionic im a razr max user trying to spice up the wife bionic. Thanks