[THEME] DARK3RBlu SHIFT3R 2.3.1

ctrogstad

Reaction score
That's the Ming font...it's not part of the ROM or Theme, just a custom mod for individual tastes...but I can upload it to you as a flashable update.zip...
That would be great and i will send some money your way!

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Appreciate the support...and here's the Ming font in a flashable .zip....flash via recovery like any update.zip

MingFont.zip

ctrogstad

Reaction score
Appreciate the support...and here's the Ming font in a flashable .zip....flash via recovery like any update.zip

MingFont.zip
I have never done a update im new to the rom scene. Should i rename it update.zip then run that through bootstrap? Do i need to wipe any Cache or data?
Thanks

spectredroid

Reaction score
Any plans to this for Liberty Rc1? Theme looks great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have never done a update im new to the rom scene. Should i rename it update.zip then run that through bootstrap? Do i need to wipe any Cache or data?
Thanks
no need to rename or wipe anything....just install as is from sdcard

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any plans to this for Liberty Rc1? Theme looks great.

I do have that ROM nandroided.....I just might theme it....
I do know Lib has many older apps though, so some blur apps may need to be worked in

SDI

Reaction score
Remarkable theme I love the blue! On Liberty now would also love to see this on that rom!

SDI

Reaction score
btw I have a blue transparent news and weather widget and mms that would look awesome in this theme if your interested.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been mulling over about theming Liberty 3.0, just that the ROM uses a lot of older apps, and strips some of the Blurapps, so still thinking it over. as for any transparent apps, I think it'll be better for users to add them to their liking. I'm gathering that those would be B-boy's apps?

SDI

Reaction score
No actually they are mine I themed them, but thats cool to each his own.

I have been mulling over about theming Liberty 3.0, just that the ROM uses a lot of older apps, and strips some of the Blurapps, so still thinking it over. as for any transparent apps, I think it'll be better for users to add them to their liking. I'm gathering that those would be B-boy's apps?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No actually they are mine I themed them, but thats cool to each his own.
You should release them for other members to try, as for MMS it might be useful on the Liberty ROM since that's the APK they use, but currently my theme has the Messaging & Conversation APKs for messaging

SDI

Reaction score
Cool, I have released them over at XDA and Rootz under my other name camblue, thanks!

You should release them for other members to try, as for MMS it might be useful on the Liberty ROM since that's the APK they use, but currently my theme has the Messaging & Conversation APKs for messaging

spectredroid

Reaction score
If you need testers for liberty 3, I can help. Lemme know. :)

nygbaby91

Reaction score
I love the theme ..however I'm having an issue with inverted mms I can't see my texts..I see other's responses..but mine appears black on black..any ideas?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I love the theme ..however I'm having an issue with inverted mms I can't see my texts..I see other's responses..but mine appears black on black..any ideas?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

There is a thread for the inverted mms, it's possible you have an older version. Just download and flash and see if that helps.

Sent via Optimus Prime